Shiba Wichern Cellars - Oregon Pinot noir & Auxerrois

Thanks for the order!

Looks like someone beat you to your lucky number - see 3rd post!

In for a mixed 6. Looking forward to trying the library releases! lets try 24

1 Like

UPDATE: 2019 Willamette Blanc is almost gone. If you want any, get it now!

Looks like I missed the Willamette blanc by a few minutes. Had to try the 2014 “favorite” and also grabbed 2 Auxerrois.
Guessing 17

1 Like

I’m excited to try the whites this year. 2019 and 2020 (2021 will be too) Willamette Valley whites are spectacular. Ordered a mix 6 pack. Guess 119.

1 Like

In for a sixer of Auxerrois. Excited to try this and Chiron!

My guess is 118.

Had fun choosing a mixed case! My number is 91.

2 Likes

OK, then I’ll go with 88.

Here is what Marcus from Avalon wines says about the Montazi. Pretty high praise from someone who drinks a lot of Oregon Pinot. Guess 91
——————————————————————————
This Pinot took hold of me a week ago and hasn’t let go—I don’t want it to.

When a new wine hits me so profoundly I have to re-taste it. I could stick with my first impression but I feel I owe it to our Pinot followers: if I’m going to go nuts about a virtually unknown wine, I better make damn sure, right?

I am sure.

This is the earliest in a calendar year that I’ve designated a Pinot part of our year-end Collector’s Case (coming late 2022), and it is an easy choice for one of my top 10 Willamette Valley Pinots from the spectacular 2018 vintage. I’ve been transfixed by it since the first sip and I never wavered through tasting a second bottle over four days.

1 Like

Another Berserker (in fact, the person who introduced me to WineBerserkers.com) forwarded me that email this morning. Needless to say we were floored by Marcus’ praise.

In for a mixed six pack and excited to try your wines! I’ll venture my lucky number of 72

2 Likes

In for a mixed 6 pack as well! Guessing #82

1 Like

Another BD discovery from 2021. Order in.

1 Like

If for a mixed case! Very pleased with the Shiba wines we purchased last Berserker Day!! Guessing 43.

1 Like

Order placed. Missed out on the Blanc but picked a variety of others. Looking forward to trying them.

Number Guess: #13

1 Like

Lovely discovery from BD12, had to go for another mixed case this year.

Guess: #42

1 Like

A big thank you to everyone who ordered some wine today!

Also an extra thanks to each one of you who posted here and participated in our little game!

Order in. Had my first bottle over the holidays. Really precise wine. Look forward to expanding my experience.

1 Like

In for a sixer! Really enjoyed the nuestro sueño last year. Guess is #55.

1 Like

This was my first order from Shiba Wichern so:
My second number guess: #1.