Shiba Wichern Cellars - Oregon Pinot noir & Auxerrois

Second order here! Still have yet to try the Lewman or base cuvée. Guess #99.

Time for my third number guess.
Looks like folks are guessing higher numbers as the rules provide that, if the exact number was not selected, the prize goes to the first person who guesses the next highest number.

Not me: I am going direct for the bullseye.
So my third (and winning)guess is: #26.

Price of the Havlin Auxerrois!

I love it that people are playing the game!

As I was putting together that enormous first post, I kept thinking to myself, “people are never going to read far enough to get to the game…” Glad to see that a lot of scaled my wall of words to get to the game.

Just check other folks posts to make sure that they haven’t already chosen your number!

Also, @T. Melloni I like your strategy!

Had to try a few of these!

1 Like

Ok - I guess 18 - Love that Morgan Ranch Beef. Bummed i missed the white i wanted to try but in for a six pack of 3 pinots! Excited to try a new producer.

Bill

1 Like

In! Let’s go with 149.

1 Like

Began the day buying from Sonoe finished with Akiko —- what a good preview day! Number guess is 35.

1 Like

Thanks, all! What a start to BD13!

Happy to see both new faces and repeat customers!

86 is the guess!

Look forward to the Barrett

1 Like

99! EDIT - CHANGED to…98.

Order in 6 pack mixed!

Love this. In for a mixed 6. lucky #21

1 Like

In for 6, and guess is #125
Thanks!

1 Like

Was looking for Auxorrois but sold out. Missed this yesterday.

Sorry!

We will be releasing the 2020 Willamette Blanc and Havlin Auxerrois around Memorial Day. If you’re signed up for our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know!

Really excited for these. And looking forward to Loring, Di Constanzo, and Ser orders. Also checking out Goodfellow now and looking out for Vincent, Championship Bottle, and Saunter!

2nd entry = #51

Also, Chris, in my need to audit things, I think 99 has been requested twice!

1 Like

Yes lots of great offers today!

Don’t forget to check out Sonoe and her offer from Six Cloves. She is another Japanese winemaker based in California.

Also, thanks for the heads up. The rule is that the first person to guess the number wins. I will remind / nudge the second person that guessed 99 to choose a different number.

1 Like

Carter, thanks for the order.

A quick heads though: someone already guessed 99. Since the rule is that the FIRST person to guess a number wins, you should probably choose another number.

Excited to support an Asian winemaker, though bummed to miss out on the auxerrois!

My guess is 77.

1 Like

Second Shiba Wichern order this year! Looking forward to the library wines!

1 Like

Chris, the 2013 Yamhill shows $55 on the order button on your site. The discounted Berserker price is shown in print but how is it applied in the cart?

1 Like