SHIPPING UPDATE Lagier Meredith -- Serious Syrah at a Silly Price

Purchased the vertical. Thank you.

Inā€¦ Carole, long time admirer of what you have been doing with DNA profiling of grapes, excited to try your wines.

Looking forward to a vertical!

Vertical for me too!

these verticals are amazingā€¦only problem is they are even better with some age on them! Fortunately, itā€™s 2 per vintage, one to enjoy now, put the other aside for long term aging!!!

I placed my order and tried to enter the code but it didnā€™t seem to stick. Help?

The codes for each of the 2 offers are slightly different, so Iā€™m guessing you might have entered the wrong one. No problem, Iā€™ll enter the correct one for you and refund your card for the difference.

Carole

1 Like

Yes, I used the wrong code. Iā€™m an idiot and have to stop multi-tasking.

Carole & Steve- So glad to see youā€™re holding up well on the mountain!!! I love your wines. Keep up the great workā€¦many are counting on you. champagne.gif

Kurt

Iā€™m ā€œnot buying wineā€ this BD, but had to go for a six pack, really excited to try this. Not sure why I went for the 16 and not the vertical.

Went for six of the 2016. Will hold off and keep them stored fro a few years.

I wonā€™t tell anyone Jonah. It can be our secret :zipper_mouth_face:

Carole

Hi Kurt,
Weā€™re doing great! Weā€™re used to being isolated up here so the pandemic hasnā€™t been all that hard on us. But sooo glad we have great internet so we can stay connected while apart. [cheers.gif]

Carole

Good for you guys! Must say itā€™s similar here on the coast- not quite The Shining-levels of isolation, but this storm could tilt us there. Take good care and eat/ drink well this winter. :blush:
Kurt

Generally cutting back on purchases and donā€™t buy much Syrah, but Iā€™m a total sucker for L-M verticals.
Thanks,
Peter

Thanks Peter!

In for a 6 pack of the 2016 Syrahs.

Meant to snag a vertical pack yesterday but finally got to it today. Thank you Carole!

previously bought your vertical of 2012-2016. Love the pepper finish. Still have quite a few left.
Bought the vertical 6 pak

The best syrah in the state! A true pioneer!

Cheers! [cheers.gif]
Marshall