SHIPPING UPDATE Lagier Meredith -- Serious Syrah at a Silly Price

Most of my domestic Syrah purchases have been SBC and Tablas Creek with others sprinkled in. Better late than never that I get in on Lagier Meredith. Went with the mixed vintage six pack. Looking forward to them over the next decade!

Thank you Marshall! flirtysmile

Carole

Anytime! Looking forward to hanging out with you and the hummingbirds when it is safe! All the best to you & Steve!

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

Thanks. I am in for the vertical. One for now, and one to cellar.

Iam in for vertical.thank you!

Just got 6 of the 2016, Thanks for posting such a great offer.
I was lucky enough to take VIT003 from Dr Meredith back in 1993.

What? No Hattori Hanzo? My two sons will never speak to me again . . . on, maybe thatā€™s a good thing. :slight_smile:

That was a looong time ago!

Carole

Nope. We havenā€™t made Hattori Hanzo since 2014 and I think we sold the last of it in 2019. I really liked that wine but the business part of it just got too complicated.

Carole

Thanks everyone! Itā€™s been a blast. Iā€™m going to shut off the offer at 8 am PST on Thursday.

Carole

We have now shipped about half of our BD orders, including those going to the West Coast and the southern states. Weā€™re going to wait on the rest of the country until the weather warms up. If youā€™re still waiting for yours, feel free to inquire. Otherwise, Iā€™ll be in touch a few days before we plan to ship your order.

Received mine and so excited to try. I know they are young, but would you recommend 2016 if I must open one?

Yes, definitely start with the 2016. Although these wines will age for decades, they are surprisingly drinkable right now.