SHIPPING UPDATES - JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

Thanks for participating again. Repeat customer. Love the wines. [cheers.gif]

Thanks Tony - and thanks for the 6-pack! [dance-clap.gif]

I’m in. Great wine and super people.

Thanks Michael - we’ll be touch regarding shipping!

Thanks Peter - we LOVE our repeat customers flirtysmile

Thanks for the order Paul - much appreciated.

Super - got it - thanks!

In for 3x Yates… Wish I had been in earlier for the vertical… At least I was able to snag some cabs this year after missing it completely last year. Echo what others have said here, great wine and people.

For those that missed out on the Stagecoach pack, just go to the main site and add a bottle of the current release to your cart, you will be very happy you did.

In for the SB Thanks!

In for a 6 of the Sauvignon Blanc. Looking forward to it.

And we’re back and ready for day 2! Thanks for taking a look at our offers. Our Stagecoach Library Pack sold out on Day 1 but we have two awesome wines available for you today.

Our 2015 Yates (Mt. Veeder) Cabernet Sauvignon is usually sold only to our wine clubs and in our tasting room - it is one of our more limited production wines and in 2015 we produced only 75 cases. Our 2018 Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauv Blanc is a real crowd pleaser and expresses softer tropicals (mango/papaya/lemons/orange) so it’s not your typical grassy, grapefruit sauv blanc. Only 100 cases produced of this wine.

Happy to answer any questions you might have. Cheers and thanks - Karen

Thanks Peter - got the order! [cheers.gif]

I’m really anxious to try the Sauvignon Blanc.

Thanks - got it. [cheers.gif]

Been meaning to try these Cabs for years. Finally got some!

Looking forward to the wine.

No Pats this year so go Jimmy G!!

Order in :slight_smile:

Order place, Thanks!

[thankyou.gif] Matt - I think you will really like the sauv blanc. Purity of fruit along with a luscious mouthfeel. Fabulous with seared scallops, crab cakes, charcuterie - or just sipping!

Thanks Rich - glad you got in on this offer for the Yates Cab. It’s a beautiful Mt. Veeder cab that offers up some beautiful dark fruit, earth and hints of florals with the addition of a small splash of cab franc. Hope you enjoy it - Karen