Should we ban Premier Cru

On a serious note, threads such as PC, Dragon-8, Rudy, Maison Ilan are amongst the most read here, and I suspect the first encounter with this forum for many people. As such they become very much the public face of the forum, bringing new participants and defining the image of the forum.

Those threads are important to driving traffic here, but some of the infantile insults will have the reverse effect and will deter others from registering posting. So please spare a thought for Todd when you are contemplating on online fight.

In addition, as a real name forum it is up to each of us represent ourselves as we would wish to be seen by the outside world. That will vary and there can be no ideal - each should decide for themselves, though the rule against personal attacks is sensible, as a personal attack demonstrates a failure to put a coherent argument together.

Beyond that, this forum will I’m sure always be a feisty and edgy place - I really can’t see that changing.

Leve them alone.
Even I who never has had any contact with Pc (I´m in Europe) read thru the thread with interest - and I´m sorry for the victims …
Nobody has to read it at all …

BTW: there are threads that are more crap … (like this here)

[/quote]

Or?

[/quote]

Your offlines look like fun Brian[/quote]

Searing an Englishman my arse!

Best malapropism/Freudian slip in a long time [cheers.gif]

Not
Freud, simple typo - sorry … [head-bang.gif]