Silas Wines BD13: **EXTENDED** The Berserkening! * Willamette Valley Wines, Deep Discounts, Flat Rate Shipping *

Hey Eric-

Glad you liked it, and this year’s mix is a wild one as well. Was a really enjoyable time getting to taste with you last year in Amity-let me know when you’re coming down and we will do it again!

Alex

Just reordered. Alex is great to work with. Really enjoyed the winemaker’s case last year!

Thanks Mike! Really appreciate the feedback, and I’m honored that you and others are back for more for a few years running. It really makes a difference for small batch winemakers, and makes the whole thing more enjoyable!

I’ve got that order in, as well as a few sneaky bottles champagne.gif

Alex

Awesome!

1 Like

Very much looking forward to it Alex, will let you know! Going to try and bring my wife along this time too, she’s really enjoyed that mixed case too (down to my last two bottles, the malbec and a suav. blanc).

It’ll be a little party, then! Looks like you selected “Pickup” on my site, so we are all set.

Look forward to meeting your wife, and seeing you again in Amity

Alex

In for a happy place – hard to resist. Looking forward!

Consistently over-performing QPR and one of our favorite recent berserker discoveries. Buy with confidence!

1 Like

Great new find last year, looking forward to another fun case!

Encouraged by all the feedback, in for a case!

Cheers Geoff! Great to see you in for a case again!

Cheers David! Will get that heading your way soon–you won’t be disappointed (or else everyone has to apologize to you)

Hi Alex!
I was lucky to get in on a case of your ‘Grand Cru Crü My Favorite Things’ last night just before the 8pm GCC curfew!
I am local and looking so forward to trying your wines & visiting your tasting room.
Over the moon to find a new local winery to support!

Hey Katie-I saw you sneak in under the wire last night! You’ll love that case-I’ll hold it for you in Amity, and look forward to meeting you at the Tasting Room! How close are you? I’m there Sat-Sun behind the bar, but also in Amity during the week at the winery. Give me a shout, and we can taste some wine!

Thanks Alex,
I am in SW PDX (Bull Mountain). About 35-40 minutes away, unless my husband is driving- then it’s more like 25+ minutes [snort.gif]
I’ll reach out soon and set up an appointment with you, likely on the weekend.
So glad I found you, thanks to the Berserker board!

1 Like

Cheers Chris! I love putting together that GCC Case every year. All of the wines age and mature at different rates, for a number of reasons (Whole Cluster, reductive winemaking, high acidity, etc…) so its a blast to have a number of vintages drinking really well all side by side.

Enjoy! [cheers.gif]

In for 1, 3 and 5. Ordered too few last year, a mistake I intend not to repeat!

Thanks Parker-that’s a great combo-not a lot of overlap, and it’s pretty wild to see the difference between these vintages!

[cheers.gif]

Email sent, in for 1 of offer #2 and 1 of offer #3 with shipping to CA. Thanks!

Thanks Tyson! all good to go, and invoice coming when the dust settles. Cheers from Amity, OR!

1 Like