Silas Wines BD13: **EXTENDED** The Berserkening! * Willamette Valley Wines, Deep Discounts, Flat Rate Shipping *

I loved my Silas wines from the last couple of years, sign me up for a 6 year vertical. I’m in CA so I will email you.

Can’t say enough good things about these wines
Just had the optimist from last year BD and love
Ps. Love the fact you guys signed the bottles for me… Everyone always asks about it !

I was introduced to this amazing winery by my brother this past year, through five or so different offerings and I knew I had to buy some! Ever bottle was incredible! I’m looking forward to having some more this year!

1 Like

Hey Nestor! Thanks so much-I had a good time signing those bottles-I think I probably went over the top lol. Glad they’re getting some attention from your people!

I have my warehouse shipping orders for me this year, as I just had a baby, so I can’t sneak in and sign any this time around-hold onto those signed ones from last year-they’ve got legs.

Cheers!

Alex

1 Like

Cheers Scott! 6 year vertical coming your way-I snuck in a Gamay Noir for the 2018, which is cool, dark, reductive and bright all at the same time. I’ve been loving it-I hope you do too!

Alex

In for a cool vintage pack. Really looking forward to trying this.

It makes great convo… "Yup me and Alex/ Silas go way back… to 2021. "

Thanks Aleks! That year (2013) was a pretty wild ride-a ton of rain right around harvest, a bit chaotic in the vineyard, so many wines got absolutely terrible reviews (because they were reviewed way too early). Very much an ugly duckling year-drinking really well now. Clean forest, black tea, brambly berries…some great stuff. And a nice counterpoint to many of the warm years we are having now, which is the new normal.

Cheers!

Bought the offer DRINK LIKE A WINEMAKER, SPEND LIKE A SORORITY GIRL – 12 bottles

Excited to try these wines out.

Great buy, Corey-I look forward to getting that case to you! An amazing day to get some seriously good OR Pinot at daily drinker prices. Those 3 bottlings are so different too-you’ll enjoy

Cheers!

We will keep this train running through the weekend, for all of you who missed out on Berserker Day, or are circling back to see if there’s anything you missed!

I’ll be available-spending tomorrow topping wine and taking a breather–shoot me a message or post here, and we can still get you some vino!

Cheers!

Alex

Just before the buzzer, but I’m in to “drink like a winemaker;” these are great Pinot Noir, and this is a fantastic deal. Last year’s BD deal was my introduction to Silas wines, and here I am again!

Snuck in there! Glad to see you back-excited to get a new case to you! Thanks a bunch