So what allocations are left for all you geeks?

Mostly looking forward to 2018s of Sauzet, PYCM and Ramonet in the fall.

I am done. I let Carlisle and Alban go by and took Bedrock and Saxum instead.
I have also been shopping more local and buying Colorado wines which are quickly improving and offering varietals I don’t see elsewhere like St Vincent and Chamboursin .
There is too much good wine out there.

Was on the Hardy Zoom today and definitely a Fall release it sounds like with some very interesting small production bottlings.

Beta
DiCostanzo
Realm
Sandlands

MACDONALD
William & Mary
Possibly Saxum
Sandlands if there are some whites, not sure about the reds right now.

I reduced purchases by 1/3 last year and am striving towards 1/2 below that this year. Doing ok so far.

It will be the 18’s…NV Cab and Sauvignon Blanc are typically around end of Sept, early Oct I believe.

Thank you. Will def grab the cab.

Oh, man! Did I miss William and Mary?

That made my tummy hurt. Off to the website!

[dance-clap.gif]

Marcassin (if it happens)

This! + Macdonald

Don’t worry, you have not missed it! I’m still seeing the 2017’s available.

Based on last year, I see Rhys, Kelley Fox and Kapcsandy in the fall. I signed up for Epoch this spring, and I think they have a fall release, too. Which is more than enough. I look forward to rounding out the cellar with things other than what I get from mailing lists.

I’ve been trying to switch my buying from mailing lists to retail. Bought the Beta Chard and the Aeris Rosso and will maybe buy
Beta
Macdonald

Also belong to two clubs that I intend to keep.

I just checked my last purchase date for MACDONALD and Wm and Mary. Your credit card is safe until the fall.

dh

Macdonald
Possibly William & Mary
DiCostanzo I believe the release is in January.

On track to reduce my purchases from last year and want to keep it that way. [cheers.gif]

Later in the year I still have Massican, Enfield, Idlewild and Rhys.

Turley
Chappellet Pritchard Hill
Beta
O’Shaughnessy
Robert Craig

I thought that I only had Kutch remaining but this thread reminded me that there are others on my list.

Just received Reynvaan futures offer, then Cayuse in a month or so I believe.