So what allocations are left for all you geeks?

Hi guys, thanks to you all for the really kind support and endorsements here. Massimo and I are gearing up for Harvest 2020 and Homeschool 2020. Figured a wine release at the exact same time would round everything out nicely. Will be sending a message to the list here soon, but on Tuesday September 1st we will release our 2018 DI CO Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley and the first vintage of our 2018 Di Costanzo Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from Coombsville. That brand new wine will be $95. Excited to share the full stories on those wines soon.

Mark, you are right… in late January / early February we will release 2018 Di Costanzo Farella Cabernet Sauvignon from Coombsville and 2018 Di Costanzo Montecillo Cabernet Sauvignon from Moon Mountain.

Off to the races! Cheers ~

Ravenswood Library Release!

Erin,
Excited about the new wine but not the release date. [help.gif]

Another?

Tuesday Aug 4th 12:01am per the email.

Must be for you long-standing customers

I ordered last time and did not get an email. Hmmm

This is being discussed in the Ravenswood Library offering chain from the last time.

I tried to order last time…
Original buyer Once and Future.

Ditto.

MacDonald
Tynan
SQN
Realm Single Vineyards
Third Twin
Greer

Cayuse is coming soon and I believe Sandlands said they were moving to a two offer a year set up, so not sure when but hoping to see another offer soon.

Just this morning I’ve gotten save the dates for Ceritas, Sine Qua Non and Turley. Let thy Fall releases commence!

Pumped for SQN. Only took me 9 years to get on the list!

Tegan just posted some info on the release on Instagram. Looks like it should be in 2 weeks or so.

Back up the truck for the 17 MacDonald. Had the privilege of trying the other week when I picked up my 16. Aromas jumped out of the glass. Extremely approachable now but built to last. Opened a 10 the following weekend to compare. Both are YUM. 17s will have some detractors due to fire/smoke taint possibly. This is pure gold. Been a fan and customer since 10 and one of my favs.

It’s a small truck.

Sevens Stones on Tuesday. Very small production for 2017 — 315 cases.

Turley, Di Costanzo, Detert (East Block Cab Franc), Third Twin, Ultramarine, Ferren, Beta and Andremily.

Goodfellow’s Whistling Ridge offer.

This fall is going to be rough. Already have 216 pending bottles.