So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that…DRC

Apparently Big Basin!

Santa Cruz Mountains is a new frontier for my palate. We recently tasted at the Windy Oaks tasting room and were impressed. Pinot Noir is seriously lacking in our cellar and it seems like an obvious region to explore. We’ll no doubt be placing an order for the Windy Oaks offer as well tomorrow.

Ok, this made me laugh!!!

That is definitely very cool! We can almost start thinking about the WB community as angel investors [welldone.gif]

Just pulled the trigger on Jean Edwards, and from what I’ve read that should be right up my alley. Also looking forward to Liquid Farm and EMH Black Cat, neither of which I’ve had before.

I cannot recommend Cowan Cellars strongly enough for those who have not tried them.

Regards,

Andy K

I’m just excited to try more wineries which I haven’t previously (since I can’t try them all at once due to monetary constraints). I’m all over the place but last year, I was able to try Sandler, Jemrose and Halcon. The previous year, I was introduced to Tercero and Cabot. This year I’m trying Jean Edwards and probably some Pinot (not sure which I should try though… so many options! help!). Love that BerserkerDay allows me to try new wineries at awesome prices.

Thanks Todd for organizing and all you Berserkers for your notes and recommendations as well!

Can someone explain this ‘joke’? i’ve seen it a couple of places… don’t get it…?

Looking forward to yours, Loren! Otherwise, Liquid Farm probably tops my list based on oft-repeated praise from my wine.woot peeps who indulged last BD.

What is the format for the day and how the offers will come ?

Sandler
Cellars 33

Was hoping for a Zalto sale…

Now that would be a good one!

Try Ladd for amazing pinot!

There are few non-domestic wines offered at sale prices. Some of us keep hoping for deals on other wines. I’ve yet to spend a nickel on any Berserkerday. I assume though from the posts that there are some great deals on domestic wines so good for people who buy those.

Cheer up, Paul! Le Paulee and Burgundy week is just around the corner!

:slight_smile:

[dance-clap.gif]

+1 on this. Was able to get 9 bottles yesterday during the subscriber preview. flirtysmile

6 bottles of Ladd pinot for me! Great juice with a little bit of age.
During the subscriber preview I also bought Bailiwick (elegant pinot, great summer sipping Vermentino), Loring (wow what a deal, although mostly not pinot), Longplay (new winery for me), and Briceland (his subscriber offer was appreciated). Also, sad news on Match Vineyards, but custom vertical…

For today I am waiting for Siduri, and I need to research a lot of the wineries today.
10 minutes folks!!!

In the same boat as most, spent more yesterday than anticipated:
Jean Edwards, seven of hearts. For sure in today on Sandler and need to decide on one more new Pinot to try, Crawford or Ladd, or one of the many others…so tough.

Maybes but most likely today as well: black cat and Lagier Meredith. Still deciding.