So Who Likes to Offline? City-by-city "database" PLEASE PM IF YOUR CITY HAS CHANGED

Done! You get around almost as much as I do, Kevin :slight_smile:

I’m in Syracuse, NY. I’d love to get together with some of my fellow wineberserkers for a wine dinner/event. Anyone else out in Central NY? I’ve noticed that there are not to many people who have the same appreciation for wine as I do. Most people I know are perfectly happy with a $6 bottle of whatever red or white is available.

1 Like

Thanks Adam, I’ll keep that in mind if I’m through the Syracuse area, which does happen once in a while. Ken V. has offered to meet people in his area of Albany…that’s not too far :slight_smile:

Anyone else? There are lots and lots and LOTS of people I’ve shared wonderful evenings with who are lurking for the purpose of this thread, show us some flirtysmile ?

Always happy to get together and drink wine with anyone visiting the Kansas City area. I know there are a couple others here as well, but will let them chime on their interest level.

I have never been to an official WB Offline here, but would love to organize a group if others are interested also.

Hi all - new to this board and very interested in participating in Los Angeles offlines - would love to be added to the list! Would also be willing to host (we’re on the Westside) - but maybe after we’ve been to one hosted by someone else (so we know what is expected!).

Cheers -

Doug

Chris—thank you former this-thread lurker :slight_smile: And Doug, thanks for chiming in. I’ll add both of you and yes, Doug, best to go to one first to see how these things work, but I will put the (O) in for you, many thanks. Look forward to maybe getting the chance to meet in person in a couple months.

And yes, before anyone asks, we’re getting close to the point where I will reorganize the opening post by alphabetical city name.

Mike

Put me down for Kansas City as well. I can often help with restaurant accommodations.

Guys, new to the board. I love wine and food. Its even better with good people. Please add me to DC.

Welcome, J. Glad to have you with us. Will do. I get down there every couple of years, will hope to meet you in person.

Hi Mike,

I am based in Los Angeles, originally from Canada:-)
Please add me to the list!

Thanks for doing this!

JF Pelletier

CellarTracker: jfpwine

1 Like

I’ve never organized an offline and barely know what one is, but you can add my name to the New York list. I can always call that Croatian guy and the guy who’s the expert on airline miles for advice. newhere

PS - I’m about to go to one in San Juan Puerto Rico organized by one of our posters.

1 Like

Please add me to the Boston list, thanks!

Done, and great new avatar, Jay—though it kinda looks like you’re blowing an alcoholic shofar or something.

New to the boards and count me in as a DFW interested member.

A big welcome to you, Tyler, hope to see more posts and hope to meet you when I do make my way down to DFW area. Thanks for posting here.

Thanks Mike!

Welcome Tyler. And you better contact someone when you come this way Mike. There are a lot of us in the DFW area who love to meet fellow CTers when they come to town.

If anyone accidentally ends up around Hartford or (perhaps on a bet) in Eastern Connecticut, I’d be happy to organize the rescue.

Shreveport, Louisiana…

crickets

I’m organizing a training session, not an offline, because I never organize offlines, but if any of you Torontonians happen to be down my way in August, you are welcome to stop by my house on the 22nd for brisket, piggy, and some wine. I had to list it in the “offline” forum because there is no training session forum.