Sojourn Cellars - $50 credit and free shipping, and more!

The offer didn’t work for me either…

This will be my one purchase today, if I can order. I’ve been unsuccessful so far. Their pinots have performed well for me in the past.

I’m in!!

Same here but created a new account with wife’s email and it works.

It knows you’re a berserker even though it didn’t show on the very first landing page the second time.

Also went the create new account route.

Me too. I didn’t want to wait any longer.

Did the same thing. I’ll call/email Craig tomorrow to combine the two emails into one.

I wonder how Craig feels about existing mailing list members taking advantage of this offer by creating a new account?

Tom

It’s the only way I was able to order this offer.

It’s just fermented grape juice. newhere

My thoughts as well. I went ahead and pulled the trigger - was going to order anyway, so I just did so the old fashioned way. Craig has been too good to me in the past.

I got me some of this one. If there is any left. Seems like a lot of hits on this thread.

Thanks Sojourn

Hopefully we hear from Craig before anything sells out…

In. First time trying Sojourn and really looking forward to it. Great offer!!

Always wanted to try Sojourn. In for both Pinot and Home Ranch

That Home Ranch is really good this year. One I’ve always liked. Seems the vineyard is maturing, and really showing well this year.

In, thanks for the offer [cheers.gif]

I hope he doesn’t mind that I used my wife’s e-mail to complete the order. I couldn’t figure out another way, and just going ahead with it takes away the temptation to blow my budget some place else.

P Hickner

Why should Craig care?? Just the fact that his wines are getting so much interest should make him happy. Remember…The customer(especially a Berserker) is ALWAYS right!!!

Has any customer with an account already with sojourn had any luck ordering through the link here? I just keep getting my normal allocation and no discounts.

no, we are still waiting for a response…