Sojourn Cellars - $50 credit and free shipping, and more!

There’s a slight difference in that I can get 4 of the Sangiacomo wines with my regular account but only 2 with a new account. If I were to order, it would be for 4 of the Sangiacomo.

As we saw last year, Berserkerday spilled over into the next day/week for a lot of wineries. So I have no doubt that if you are trying to order today Craig will take care of you, even if it is tomorrow. Sojourn has always had excellent customer service, so just TRY to be patient. haha, I know, not easy.

Pretty much a no brainer here. I put it under my wifes name/different email and it worked fine. Craig…thank you for the free bottle of wine!

Did the same thing. I have never had an issue and don’t expect one here. The $50 credit and free shipping on 4 bottles is just an insane offer. Sojourn is easily in my top 3 favorite wineries. I know Gap’s Crown and Sangiacomo get a lot of love, but Rodgers is my favorite.

I’m in for 4, first ever BerserkerDay order… Sojourn produces some great juice…

Too easy.
Thanks, Craig!

Drinking an '09 Sangiacomo now… hmmm, do I order more?

Yes, tried the '11 yesterday and it is a needed wine for you.

I had the '11 Friday night and bought some today.

Signed up as a new account (although i already have an existing account) and it worked swimmingly. Great Deal!

Craig is in New York - Pinot Days with his pouring partner Dave Sugarman.
I tasted through everything yesterday and ordered it all today. Really, really good.
I am sure when he gets back, he will straighten out the folks already on the mailing list.

Hi Folks -

Netnet is that we will keep the WB offer open through Monday at midnight and everyone will be made whole.

For those of you still wine shopping, there is a recent tasting note thread here -

Tough timing on WB Day as we were in New York yesterday for Pinot Days New York and then caught the 8:10 am non-stop from NY to San Diego for our customer release event in Encinitas this afternoon.

I’m just seeing the WB thread for the first time today. We’re flying back to Sonoma tonight and will get back to everyone who posted on an individul basis tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their generous support!

Thanks Craig… I’m having the same issue as others mentioned above with my existing account. I’m looking for a case…3 each of the four 2011 Pinot’s. (wanted to get this on the record here)

So, I guess that was a dumb move for me to place my regular order on Thursday. I could’ve gotten one of my Rodgers Creek’s for free.

Dude it was great to meet you @ pinot days.
Thanks for that last pour of the G3. Stay well.

Thanks Sojourn for an offer that I literally couldn’t refuse.

Still can’t figure out how to order with the credit applied. I hope Craig sends an update sometime this morning.

I used a different e-mail address for the time being… worked that way.

I could create a new one e-mail address, I suppose. I don’t have an existing address I’m willing to use for this purpose.

Folks, I heard from Randy today, and he’s going to tackle all the requests today - apparently they were bombarded by this offer, so it’s a good thing I nagged Craig to make a legitimate offer! (He’ll thank me later)