SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

Just placed an order for a red chip. My wife and I love Jean Edwards wines!

In for a red and a blue! Great deal!

Thanks Sheila - I think you and Pete are tied for that top customer spot… your wines are safely cellared. [dance-clap.gif]

Folks only six 3-packs left of 2013 Stagecoach Cab!

Got the order - thanks Steve - almost out of that one.

Cough cough

I knew I never should have posted that… LOL. Someday I will need to run a report on that one over multiple years - for now it’s a group hug grouphug

do my buys from across the river count in that report you’ll be running … [stirthepothal.gif]

Thank you John - two chances to win that extra 10% off! Good luck. [cheers.gif]

In for 1 of each…looking forward to it. Thanks.

There might be one less Stagecoach Cab 3 pack. I just got one.

It would have been easier if I had remembered to order the Sauvignon Blanc when I was ordered the Pritchard. Had to go back and fill in all the blanks again. Don’t be like me. Order everything at one time. [drinkers.gif]

Thank you - and 4 chances to win the roulette game too! [cheers.gif]

Got you covered Michael - we’ll combine those orders for you.

Folks if you want Pritchard Hill Cab - we only have two 3-packs left of our 2013 Stagecoach Vineyard Cab…

Got my Stagecoach! First JE wines. Can’t wait to try them!

Going Red!

Thank you for ordering - hope you enjoy the wines!

Thanks Nancy - snuck that order in just in time…

FOLKS - OUR RED CHIP 3-PACK OF STAGECOACH VINEYARD CABERNET IS NOW OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ORDERING!!!

If you missed out on ordering, please consider ordering our BLUE CHIP CABERNET 3-PACK FROM RUTHERFORD - it’s delicious. [cheers.gif]

Karen can you put us down for the three pack of sav blanc? I am little short on time, wotking double shift today.
Folks these wines are awesome. We will re load on reds in spring club shipment!

Chris - it would be my pleasure. We can work it out to combine that with your spring wine club shipment. Thanks!!!

Order in for White Chip.

Now on to that Roulette Wheel…

In for a white chip! Loved these wines when we visited the tasting room last summer, but the Sauv Blanc was sold out. Psyched to finally try it.