SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

I bought 3-packs of Stagecoach and Rutherford Cabs. Red & blue chips I guess, plus I got numbers via e-mail. Are we going public with our #s?

Love getting some more 2013 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, yum!!

In for the blue chip. We’re drinking a 2014 74-41 right now with Irish beef & Guiness stew. It is yummo and pushed me over the top!

Awesome, thanks Karen!

Having the 2012 74-41 tonight, just a delicious wine. For those that have not tried the JEC wines, try them all. These will age nicely.

Just emailed you… roulette number included [highfive.gif]

Sorry you didn’t get to taste our sb at the tasting room… it’s a really nice wine - we think the 2017 is our best sauv blanc to-date. Hope you like it.

Doc - I think you will like what you selected… we opened a bottle of the 2013 Rutherford tonight in honor of BD#10 - gave it an hour in the decanter (probably needed more) and it is going to be spectacular when it grows up. I paired it with veal sorrentino [we are currently on the east coast and just finished an early dinner.]

Bummed the Stagecoach sold out before today (though I’m not surprised!!). Note to self, take advantage of preview day next year…

I had to give the Cooper’s Cuvee a try, since that is my son’s name, and because good petite is hard to find. Your Cabs are at the very high end for us (we play in a shallow puddle compared to most Berserkers, I know), but definitely really delicious and it’s probably good for me that the Stagecoach is sold out, so I wasn’t tempted to bust the budget and try some.

Thanks Chris! flirtysmile

For those that don’t have patience (like Chris) - a healthy decant will help open up these wines.

AJ - sorry about the Stagecoach (sold out pretty quickly yesterday). We have a few 3-packs remaining of the 2013 Rutherford Cab (which is from one of Napa’s most cherished vineyards). Opened one last evening and it was spectacular.

Karen do you need me to fill out an order form for our sav blanc or just settle up with spring shipment. I know its hectic time for you :+1:! Whatevers easiest for you guys.

Thanks Susan - I think you’ll like the petite sirah. It’s a more refined style (not one that will rip the enamel off your teeth [wow.gif] ). The ps fruit comes from Vincent Arroyo in Calistoga.

Very familiar, and fond of, Vincent Arroyo so looking forward to your take!

BTW the Cooper’s Cuvee wine is named after our kid also - but ours happens to be a black labrador fur kid. [wink.gif]

flirtysmile Only makes me feel better about the purchase. Our Cooper has two legs, but our house is full of his four-legged, fur “siblings” and we’re big supporters of our local animal rescue. And not only by adopting all of them ourselves as we sometimes suspect. [cheers.gif]

Wow, really bummed the stagecoach sold out during preview day! Not too surprised given how great they are and how much praise they get around here… Really enjoyed their cabs I snagged from the BDVIII and BDIX, may have to up the purchasing come BDXI to make up for missing out this year!

We are donating a portion of the sales to a local animal shelter near our Sonoma tasting room. Our Cooper is so spoiled and if we can help dogs in need in some small way through Cooper’s wine…

Very cool. Our current rescue pups Finn and Annabelle thank you. (It’s an intense, “we know you’re holding treats, and we’re being as patient as we possibly can” look)

Hi Chris - no need to fill out an order - I have you covered. Will include with your Spring Wine Club shipment. Thanks for ordering. [cheers.gif]