*Sold Out* Pezzato BD13 Offer | A 2019 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon That’s “a Helluva Value” + Magnum Raffle

Thank you, Todd. Your check is in the mail…I’m just kidding.

Very excited to try this! Thanks!

Corey, I hear you! it’s a tough balance for us. We are super appreciative of our existing buyers but also want to offer something special to the WB community during BD.

On a positive note, a 3 bottle re-up purchase gets you entered in that Magnum raffle for BD13 [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Eric! I know that you have an '18 magnum safely aging.

Thank you for the order, Ryan. We’re excited for you to try.

New one for me. Got to give it a try.

Thank you for the order, Michael. I look forward to hearing your feedback once you have a chance to pop a bottle.

Cheers, Michael

At my age, the challenge is being able to live long enough for a bottle to be ready to pop. If not me, my daughter.

Looking forward to giving this a shot. Based on some of the Cellar Tracker notes these take a little bit to open up, any recommendation on decanting time Michael?

You may be in luck. The 2019 Pezzato is fairly approachable young as it has softer in-check tannins. It’s stylistically what I’m aiming for so can be consumed much earlier in its life.

Mike, thank you for the order! I don’t generally decant, I just pop and pour. If you do end up decanting I would give it a few hours. The wine will definitely start evolving over this time.

Feel free to take my feedback with a grain of salt as I seem to like a bit more tension or tightness in wine that I sometimes feel is lost by decanting.

I was generally approachable young as well but alas, that time has past.

1 Like

Thanks Michael. I’m usually too impatient to decant so glad to hear these can also just pop and pour!

1 Like

Just chiming in to add that I think this is really a great bottle of Cabernet to enjoy in the near term. We bought some last year and have had a few bottles that show well shortly after opening. They’re not short on concentration but are, as Michael S. says, styled to be approachable young. [cheers.gif]

You had me at “pop and pour!” Excited to try your wines

Jason, thank you for your thoughts and feedback on the 2018 [cheers.gif] - Michael

Adam: thank you for your order. We’re excited to get them in your hands. Cheers, Michael

Order in earlier today. Really looking forward to trying these.

Highly recommend the 2019 Pezzato. We tried this vintage right after bottling, and even while young the wine is a real winner. His wines are in very short supply so would jump on this deal.

Highly recommend Pezzato wines. I ordered a couple last year and they were delicious. I have to skip this year, I am so violently heavy on Cabs that I seriously have to decide between Cabernet or Divorce. But buy with confidence!