*Sold Out* Pezzato BD13 Offer | A 2019 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon That’s “a Helluva Value” + Magnum Raffle

Phil: Thank you! Looking forward to you trying them.

Cheers, Michael

Thank you, Julia! Hope to see you and your gang in Napa this spring. Cheers, Michael

about that… we all just booked for April. Ready the stems!

Thank you for the vote of confidence! Cheers, Michael

Send me and email with your dates and we’ll get it on the calendar. Will have to taste you on the 2021 from Phelan Ranch, it’s killer in barrel!

So you need a divorce lawyer? What state?
[wow.gif]

Order in!

Thank you, Jeff!

Having been a fan of the '18, I purchased (outside of BD) the '19 a few months back and popped a bottle the other day - outstanding once again and got better as the night went on. I’m hard-pressed to think of better QPR for a serious Napa Cab.

Highly recommend! Couldn’t wait and already purchased 6-pack!

In for a 3-pack!

great wine - opened a 2018 last night and it was delicious

in for another 3 pack of the 2019

Thank you Andrew! You hit our goal right on the head! So glad to hear that it’s resonating with consumers. Cheers, Michael

Thank you, Luca!

Thank you, Mark!

Smart move, Andrew. We didn’t have enough wine left to offer more than 3-packs this year and those are nearly gone. Cheers, Michael

I’m in too…want to get in on this before it’s list-only…

Thank you, Edward!

I bought 9 bottles of the 2019 earlier this year and it’s the go-to for family dinners. If anyone’s on the fence and loves an elegant, balanced Napa cab, get your order in!

Really looking forward to trying this! Thank you for the deal, and potentially a Magnum! Cheers!