Somethings gotta go- Carlisle, Bedrock, O and F?

Provenance and no buyers premium.

…and actually supporting Mike, Morgan, and Joel and their teams and families.

Well, they’ve already been supported on those bottles. Unless they repo them for non-payment they are not likely to reap any more support from those particular bottles. I get where you were going with that though.

During offers you can ask about previous releases. I added some bedrock 2014’s and 2016’s as part of my fall order this year. Prices were same as historic release prices and perfect provenance. Win/win. Granted that wont work with every wine, but will for some.

For Carlisle that has worked for me.

I have the same issues with too much from the same wineries. For me its Carlisle, Bedrock and Turley. I have started reducing my order sizes, somewhat. This is strictly about lack of storage space as it is easy to buy these wines in large quantities. I just started opening my 15 and 16 Carlisle’s & Turley’s to help open up more space.

For the most part I am cutting back on size of orders! I also rather enjoy older wines so turnover can become an issue. I will stick with Bedrock and Turley! I buy a disproportionate amount of PS from Turley! I ran into a couple forgotten boxes of ATP Ridge and Carlisle recently. Enjoying those! I try to maintain a stockpile of Italian and French wines… but feeling a bit tariff deterred. I haven’t bought much Bordeaux in some time… I feel like I have a lifetime of these to drink… and my son doesn’t prefer them. I have a fair amount of Myriad, Saxum and Torrin not many of which I have really started to consume (again, I like older wine), but my family loves these wines and stockpiles them in addition to Barolo and Brunello (and Spanish). I can keep going with six at a time on Bedrock and Turley for a while! I buy Myriad in a very modest but cherished number (mostly the only Cabernet I still buy except maybe Daou). I could probably stop buying wine altogether… but that wouldn’t be FUN, and my son and daughter in law love wine so long as I continue to cellar it!

I’ve also become much more selective and have pared down the number/types of bottles I purchase. Did not start buying O&F (not adding any lists at this point). With Bedrock, I found that the heritage blends were not really my cup of tea - now I purchase only Syrah and OVZ. Have limited my purchases of Carlisle to Papera, Carlisle and Montafi. No plans to drop Carlisle or Bedrock. Cheers!