SQN Book Offer out

I bought the book, saw no offer for PS. Luv me some PS too!

Its no April Fools. And the PS we tried there was stupefyingly good. One of the most memorable glasses of wine of an incredible weekend at sqn. Granted that was a few years ago and who knows where that particular juice went.
Wouldve remortgaged for this one if I had to :slight_smile:

If I recall correctly, I think I visited a few weeks/months before you guys hit Ojai. I also remember that PS from the barrel. It was truly amazing…like you said, one of the best glasses of domestic wine I have ever tasted.

Congrats to those who get a chance to purchase!!

If anyone wants to sell their Collectors Edition book…pls let me know

I have some gold, lovingly crafted Scarecrow medallions if anyone wants to trade for that maggie.

Site appears to be up and running fine, just placed my order. This promises to be a really cool book.

Willing to give up my left arm and right leg in trade for the PS mag/ book combo seriously might as well jump on the bandwagon of those dying to try this wine please pm if you can help willing to pay premium

Took the 3 collectors combos and 3 regular books offered.

Oh yeah
April fools

I was able to buy a regular one through the website and a limited edition one with mag. Expensive day for books.

How much was the limited?

Well I placed the order for the collector combo & 1 book (limit one per person). I did this without asking my wife, she is going to kill me.

Or could look at it as an expensive day for wine, with the bonus of a beautiful book… [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [wow.gif]

What is the book? Label pics? Vineyard pics? Or is the whole thread a joke?

I believe the book will have pics of all of the labels on all released wines, plus some alternate labels - I seem to recall that it may also contain copies of release letters …I hope they include some pics of the vineyards/winery as they are stunning but not sure.

$1500 for the mag of PS. I can easily see it flipping for 6x that. Beast

Why are you trying to pump demand higher than it already is. It kills any shot of us mere mortals obtaining it. You already commented on cc which was inappropriate

I think the $1500 price tag probably rules out “us mere mortals”.

Also when did Fu change his username?

I’m sorry for stating the obvious?

I’ll give her a call neener