SQN Book Offer out

In for the regular book. Very excited to get it.

cannot wait to flip through

Even… the regular book will be flippble? :astonished:

I think you are under estimating this by 1/2 I think you will see the set mag and book for 18K. I just had this conversation with another member and this is what i am betting on for now.

what an awesome Prank would be if SQN made that set and the book was just blank pages because they know the book will never be opened so no one wold know.

I recently made the list with this last offering of the eba wines. While I unfortunately wasn’t offered the limited edition magnum and book, I was offered the 3.0L with the book on tape.

how many books did She make with/out the autograph ???

Book on tape comment is pretty solid…giving credit where credit is due…well done.

I take it you must be on the (waiting) list to purchase the book?

^ correct.

Petite Syrah already showing on wine-searcher

Guy comes out at $15k.

Gonna go ahead and call a top here…

I bet there is a good chance that it is already sold…very few are going to hit the market at all and there are probably a dozen or two or more people world wide who would buy at $15k+ and so much more demand than supply is likely to drive the price higher. Have to believe there will be one on WineBid soon after shipment - it will be interesting to see if it follows even just a little the path of the bidding for the 1995 Rose…though of course there are many fewer bottles of the Rose than mags of PS but this has the box set thing going for it…

Lemmings!!

Again…gonna go ahead and call a top here.

1,000% attempted flip return in a couple of hours.

What does “call a top” mean

The SQN flipping has reached the zenith.

Hey at least you get free shipping but it says nothing about the book…

Ah, I thought you meant a top as to price. I agree that not only is it an astounding thing in the world of SQN, it is remarkable and probably a record generally in the world of wine. I thought it was crazy when the recent Chard release jumped to $2k per bottle (which come to think of it is actually more than 10x).

Yeah. Almost 20x!