SQN Offering

For those curious about the names, the 2011 Estate Syrah & Grenache are called “PATINE” and the 2013 white is “RÉSISTÉ”.

That was a quick $3800.

Placed my order today. I have dropped off all mailing lists but this one. Coincidentally, no money is left in the budget for other mailing list wines. [snort.gif]

Some of us don’t get allocated that much Dale so thanks for rubbing it in! Always a great day when SQN hits!

$5900…

I’m a piker

Wow! A case!

neener

champagne.gif

After double checking, it has actually been 8 years and 3 months since I signed up. I have quite a collection of postcards at home but now I will finally receive a letter. [cheers.gif]

David

$18,750 Those Salmanazars really are pricey. neener

ps The above was a joke. Please don’t call SQN asking why you didn’t get offered Salmanazars

23 bottles actually (mags included). I’ve been on the list a long time. Way back there was a, now much maligned, critic who urged his subscribers to run, not walk, to sign up for their list. Best advice I ever took.

As a newbie - only 1600…

I made the list today! I signed up around late 2006. Did you receive your offer today, David?

How long have you been on the list?

I think my first order was in 1997/1998. That is a really long time.

Jay, do you still have the artwork Manfred so graciously gave you hanging in or near your cellar?

Done. Piker level.

I kinda miss the postcards…

I can’t remember offhand but it’s got to be pre-2000, like you. I know I always ordered everything and wish listed the max from the beginning. Since this goes back to snail-mail/check days (like Marcassin today…), I can’t check old e-mail records but I may have receipts stored away at home. It would be interesting to figure it out.

Wonder if they have a license for the name https://www.patinecellars.com/

Yes I did, Poppy. i haven’t checked my allocation yet though. For some reason I want to wait until the letter comes before I place my order.

Congratulations on also making the list this go around…like either of us need more wine. [cheers.gif]

It is my most prized possession.