sqn summer offering

So having placed the order five minutes ago will already be too late to receive the rosé? Damn :frowning:

Any idea how to refer to these by name? “The Artist formerly known as SQN Syrah”?

I had problems with the website too. It refused to accept my shipping address as valid, even though it is the same one I have used for several years.

1st come 1st serve is lame. So much for taking care of your good/long time customers.

George

If anybody has any they are willing to share let me know. I am still waiting on list and want to try some more. Thanks. Message if you are willing to sell some

Yes, it went up 499,900% from the last rose offer. Bummer.

I just ordered with no issues and the rose was still available.

In the time it took you to complain here about the SQN ordering process, you could have placed your order.

website broken for a lot of users, so prob not.

[/Cranky old timer voice] “Eh, I remember the good 'ole days when you could buy Sine Qua Non rose for just a shiny penny each!” [/Cranky old timer voice off]

Bruce

Anyone get the proverbial ‘no soup’ e-card yet?

Guessing not as I haven’t even got the offer letter yet. Just the email. Editing cuz I am a moron and didn’t read the “e”

You should try again. This happened to me when I tried ordering at noon. I got taken to the sign-in page when I thought I was done. Signed in again right away and found nothing had been saved. Order placed successfully on the second try, which took me to a confirmation page and generated a confirmation email.

that’s funny stuff right there [cheers.gif]

Yes but I shouldn’t have to. What if I was on vacation and couldn’t order right now? I have been ordering SQN since 1997, I have ordered everything I was offered. You can do the math. The wine is already allocated. Allocating the rosé would be simple.

George

Thanks, David. I talked with Stacy and they had everything but my credit card. They thought that was important, so I gave it to them.

I had to place the order four times before it sent be a confirmation, and the data entry for shipping address refused to accept the address that was already stored in their database. BUT the wine is worth the trouble. [cheers.gif]

They certainly had a system that favored you last time, George, and as someone who is new to the list (after 8-9(?) years of waiting) I thought that was fair. I had no complaints. But I can also see the “once you are in, you are in” approach as well. I was happy to buy the rose along with the other stuff, at least to give it a try.

I guess i somewhat understand George’s frustration (i have missed opportunities for wines that one could argue i “deserved” access to in the past) but at the end of the day i have found SQN to be very good to their long time customers. In this case, we old timers did not get “favored” for 1 of the wines released. Doesn’t strike me as a huge deal

I do have to say SQN has been very fair to me in the past. I was in Europe when they did their NoK first come first serve list. Missed all of it. Talked with Manfred after the fact and told him what happened and he fixed the problem.

George

All in. Placed my order on the 4th hole green from my phone. No issues.