sqn summer offering

Rose gone.

PM me if you want mine for $40k. That’s per not for all 3. Will consider a trade for 64 GTO in prime condition.

neener

Given that I’d probably never have a SQN rose, what would be a similar one from another vineyard?

Wait for the “My this is a nice drink, dear, where did you get it from ?” and then spill !

Order went in smoothly after 5 times refreshing the downed website. For some friends on the thread, Mags and Roses are only available if you buy your full allocation. Its a slightly hefty price but you can also sell some bottles of the G and S to defray the capital outlay. Judging by winebid, immediate sale is 100% up mostly and after 5 years the stuff is 300-400% up. Drinking it however should be the primary goal. Just nothing on earth like it.

Any notes about these wines?

Exactly.

Hi Slada

These just released might not have many tasting notes for a while but for the past years’ vintages CellarTracker has a good library of tasting notes.

Best /bt

Can anyone who was allocated the Magnum set share what the price is? Thanks.

$900

Apparently Antica Terra is perhaps the closest. I found it more similar to a very light Cotes Du Rhone than a Rose.

900 for magnum set

And the Double Mags?

champagne.gif

mostly done in the eba’s iirc

Yes. It appears they stopped for the non-EBA reds. Still, there’s no predicting Manfred!

2007 Pictures and Labels were the last ones, I believe.

I’m sorry but fix your fucxking site. It’s 2015 If you get mad from my criticism, oh well.

They did provide a phone number. [scratch.gif]

Yes. And I can call the number after hours to order.

George. I have not been buying as long as you but sorry SQN, first come first served is not the “best” as you put it and most certainly not the “fairest”. Had I got some, I would actually feel bad if a long time member like you did not versus some recent list member. Just my two cents.

I missed Rose while taking somebody else’s allocation yet again. Oh well.