St. Louis - I think we like you :). My 40th b-day year celebration continues.

We’re full :slight_smile:! Details to come soon…

I’ve committed not to read Jon Favre posts because they make me frustrated, but when I heard of the '07 Chave tasted (the thread on the '95) I had to dig it out, though I quoted his post without all that other crap he gets to drink on a seemingly daily basis.

Now, further to the '07, for those who had it…

Sounds like it could be approachable now, which is odd as that’s REALLY young for a Chave Hermitage. This vintage is the only one I have multiple bottles of anymore, and I have a mag (saved for a BerserkerFest to come…) - do you think it worthy of opening now? Did you decant?

LOL T.French! The '07 was popped and poured with the best St. Louis BBQ. It certainly was approachable and not the densest young Chave for sure. If you have multiples I’d bring a 750ml to BerserkerFest and save the Maggie.

We have to share wine at some point Todd - you keep rejecting me though :frowning:.

Hooker, puhleeze. You invited me to the Vegas event, but I was gone on a trip with my wife…make it happen!!!

Don’t forget about the SD rejection last summer and Paulee this past spring :slight_smile:. I’ll be in Vegas this coming weekend then San Diego the weekend after… Then the version 3.0 weekend in San Francisco the second full weekend in August. Are you available :p?

Do you ever WORK???

I’m coming down to Del Mar on Saturday, but you won’t be there - the weekend after…that might work, in SD? If I can get my wife to cover the kids, I could totally do it

PM sent…

A recent Referts is one of my favourite wine experiences. Good to hear that it has the goods even with a bit of age, I’ll have to go hunting for some older vintages.

I was blown away by Jacques '10s when I tasted them at the winery a couple of years+ back - he got his dad’s Referts plot. Stylish stuff that really shines!