Stereophonic Wine - BD12 Offers - Thank You WB!

Jason came through with Illinois. Much appreciated. Looking forward to trying these wines.

1 Like

Okay, you Berserkers have come through in a major way for Stereophonic.

THANK YOU!

Time to sweeten the pot! Read the revision to the first post! [dance-clap.gif]

1 Like

Ordered the Long Nights 6 pk! Can’t wait!

My man! Thank you SO much!

Jason,
Excited to try your wines. I am big fan of Aaron’s wines and love the story!
Going a la carte, wondering which 3 reds you recommend to start off?

Christine, I’m always excited to meet someone who knows Aaron’s wines. He’s a special dude and a real talent who doesn’t really make a big effort of courting the press! I would recommend the Aglianico, Dream of Spring and Une Autre Fin Syrah as the three wines that show our powers working together at their peak. But I must also recommend No Chains Can Hold You as a potential alternative because it’s a crazy delicious wine that Aaron obviously had no prior experience with - Aglianico/Cabernet/Syrah? It sounds like a mish-mash but it’s totally brilliant!
flirtysmile

Alright Berserkers! Fresh pots are on! Power Hour is officially on from 8:30-9:30am PST - all orders get double or even TRIPLE the entries to win crazy bonus wines!

Hi Jason! So excited for the short days pack, the Endless Rivers and the No Chains Can Hold You I ordered! Also an avid reader so the book is an added bonus :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try them all!

I ordered Offer One and Offer 2 and I’m gonna read the books to my wife while she bathes and we drink the wine.

2 Likes

Ann, there’s a whole lot of good juice coming your way! And this doubles up your entries! [dance-clap.gif] We’ll draw the first name at 10am!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

This was one of my first BD purchases ever yesterday. I’m an absolute Aglianico fanatic and the book concept is just so cool. Bought without a second thought and can’t wait to give the wines a try!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

In for #1!

1 Like

My man! Power Hour Multiplier - activated!

Not seeing much Albarino love. Looking forward to the case I ordered!

1 Like

Paul is a Man of Culture!

Albarino and Gruner Veltliner are two of our best wines! And with seafood going absolutely nuts right now, they are absolutely necessary!

Looking forward to some Long Nights!

1 Like

They may be some Long Nights right now but there are long days ahead! Enjoy the wines and Underland - it’s phenomenal!

Well, I started to just order the Aglianico, Dream of Spring and Unexpected Autre Fin Syrah…then I wanted to take your recommendation of the No Chains Can Hold You, because that sounded so unique and delicious, which had me at 4 bottles…then I figured out that if I ordered 1 each of the 3 packs, it was only a bit more for 6 bottles…so I went all in, lol!!!

My order is:
1.) 2017 Kirk Landry Aglianico
2.) 2017 No Chains Can Hold You
3.) 2018 Starblanket
4.) 2018 The Dream of Spring
5.) 2018 Une Autre Fin Est Possible
6.) 2019 Blue Desert Albarino

Looking forward to trying your wines! [cheers.gif]

LOL, No Chains (Or Budget) Can Hold You!

Thanks Christine!!