Stereophonic Wine - BD12 Offers - Thank You WB!

Hmmnm, I ordered the Gruner yesterday and now I am referring to the Albarino. Is it a sign? cheesehead

Get those orders in to get an extra shot at the bonus bottles!

Paul, you can be forgiven! It’s kind of a hectic time! [snort.gif]

[rofl.gif]

1 Like

Perhaps we will drink Stereophonic wine while listening to Hayes Carll and Ray Wylie Hubbard

I keep looking, where is that?

Apologies for my obtuse skills.

Hey Anton,

You can snag it here (part of the A la carte deal) . Use code BD12 to knock off a big chunk!

In for a sixer!

Thank you!

My man! I’m loving this Ray Wylie Hubbard. It’s gray and dumping down right now and this takes you somewhere else right away

Thrilled to see your enthusiastic reception on BD12–you did an awesome holiday zoom tasting for our anesthesiology group and I’m looking forward to ordering more from you once I get out of the OR. Plus, great values on amazing wines and custom home delivery. The labels and stories behind them are special. Doesn’t get better than this. You were one of the brightest spots during our pandemic response. Congrats and best wishes on your continued success Jason!

JUDY!!! Thank you so much for getting me out of the lurker shadows and into the Berserker world. I love it here!

And thank you for the kind words - I can’t wait until these people start popping corks. Berserker Day means I have to smush the whole ginormous Stereophonic story into a few short sentences, but these people are in for a treat once they start to really dig into it!

Again, THANK YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MARC HANES, Winner of our first Bonus Bottle!

Marc, please take a look at the Inspiration Bottle List and select one. It will be included when we ship your order.

Thanks everyone and everyone else will be entered again for the next raffle drawing at 1PM PST.

champagne.gif

Marc has claimed the delectable 2011 Mastroberardino Taurasi Riserva:

Thanks again and enjoy!

Went in for a Short Days 6pk yesterday
 Excited to try these!

John, great wine, a great book
doesn’t get easier than that! Thank you for giving us a shot!

It’s my lucky day! Until the wife figures out how much I have spent. Haven’t bought a Mastroberardino in a long time so nice to get one as a bonus. Not sure if it will need more age even yet. Oldest I ever had was a 1967 consumed in the late 90’s and it had plenty of kick left.

They really are eternal! But I love drinking them around 10-15 years. Right now this one is amazingly aromatic and hearty with good structure but plenty of fruit to balance it out.

We’ll be drawing names for the next bottle in thirty minutes!

Congrats to Eric on winning the second raffle drawing! Sorry to say that the Mastroberardino Aglianico is spoken for, but take a look at the other three choices and let me know what you want added as your bonus bottle!

Our next drawing will be at 4pm PST!

In for a mix 6, excited about the Albariño!

Wow, that’s amazing! It ain’t Mastroberardino but I’ll happily take the Cote Rotie.