Stereophonic Wine - Coupon Code - STEREO2022 for 15% Off - Thank you WB!

Good news! I have a solution for both IL and VA shipments. I have enabled website ordering to include these states.

[berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

1 Like

So happy to see Stereophonic back at BD this year! Last year I bought 3 bottles just to see what was up, and found them to be intriguing and delicious. I went back to the well several times to taste through the rest of the lineup, then to get the case deal on the Gruner in part for some friends to try, then did it again because I’d distributed them to friends and didn’t have enough for myself.

In for 6 each of the Malbec, Sangiovese, and Gamay. I predict that later today I will give in and get a few of the Cabs as well.

1 Like

order in for a couple of the sample packs (just what I was looking for, thanks for adding that!). Only thing: CA Sales tax added? (I am in Oregon)

Aww, thanks Orion! Maybe we can collab on some more art and music pairings this year?

Great. I’m in for the Sampler.

Definitely!

1 Like

Since you managed to work this out (yay!), I’m in for a sampler pack. Can we combine shipping with the Ceretto 6 pack that I ordered earlier?

Hey Eric!

Thank you so much! I apologize but I have to collect tax in Napa but I will toss something groovy into the pack to make up for it… [berserker.gif]

Absolutely. Just use your preferred VA address on this order and I’ll use that for everything - plus refund one of the shipping charges.

Thank you!

Done!

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks! Can’t wait to try these!

In for a sampler pack. Can’t wait to try the new vintage!!!

You’re the man, Michael. Thank you!

In for some of the Untrue, Napa Cab. Spectacular wine.

2 Likes

I just converted a friend into a first time BD buyer. And the sampler pack was his first purchase!

Thanks Chris! That’s all we ask - that every Stereophonic fan go onto to travel the world, evangelizing on our behalf!

I hope he loves the wines. You’re comment about a 70s/80s style CA wine was perfect. He is constantly nostalgic for that as it is what he grew up drinking. He has yet to be able to find it.

For the folks out there who love our white wines and noticed their conspicuous absence, be sure to tune in tomorrow morning for something very exciting!

AND! Tomorrow morning also brings the introduction of a very exciting raffle prize, so all orders get an entry and a comment in the thread gets a second entry!

2 Likes

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Awesome to see you back here Jason. We love your ripping Albariño and your white wine pack is a killer deal!!!

I was thinking of you last week when I popped a bottle of '06 Paolo Bea Pagliaro that you introduced us to way back in the day paired with a lamb ragu. We need to pop some corks again soon.