Stereophonic Wine - Coupon Code - STEREO2022 for 15% Off - Thank you WB!

Giving the Untrue a try.

Rob, tasting your wines makes me feel like the Padwan! I’m so impressed by the Sandar & Hem wines and I miss our days when we could more easily reach each other. I’ll PM you and we’ll make it happen!

Y’all, I hosted a tasting of Stereophonic’s last berserker day lineup on New Year’s Eve with 6 other wine lovers (negative COVID test required), and all of us thought every wine was a straight up stunner. Run don’t walk.

I wouldn’t say it myself but I will put it in huge font when someone else does:

First experience with these. Ordered based on all the positive reviews. Looking forward to it!

First timer here. In for one each of the Cabernet offers. Looking forward to them.

I’m in for the whites - really like the Albarino.

Trip, thank you! Welcome aboard. Our wines are at new heights so I’m excited to get them to you!

Tom, thank you! They are both superb Cabs and really showcase the different regions well!

Bought a case of the mixed whites. The Endless River is great, looking forward to trying the Albarino also.

P.S. I’m in Colorado, will you send me something groovy also? [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Don, thank you for coming back to support us again! When people give us a shot, I think they’ll be quite pleasantly surprised!

Prior Berserker lurker, now a Stereophonic first-timer; in for the 4 bottle sampler pack. Can’t wait for these to arrive!

Really enjoyed your Endless River last year. Glad you’re back!

The Mrs. says we need whites and these little guys on the left aren’t so little and made their first Spotify playlists this week filled with AC/DC and Queen. Stereophonic seems like the perfect choice today.
Looking forward to trying both whites !!

Thank you Dani!

Thank you Charlie! One of my greatest aspirations as a father is to make my kids as hopelessly in love with music as I am. So far, Willie Nelson is losing the battle to the Pokemon theme song, but the war is far from over.

I’m co-opting this emoji as my “I want them all!” symbol. Come home, my little pretties!
[group-hug.gif]