Suzor Wines | ''Oregon Pinot Noir at its precision-balanced, Burgundy-inspired best.''

Hi Greg,

Looking forward to trying your wines. I sent you a PM and email regarding a problem with my order. Thanks!

1 Like

Rarely do i buy a case form a producer I’ve never tried but the All of Suzor deal! [wow.gif]

1 Like

In for All of Suzor, my first ever BD purchase!!!

1 Like

I’m in for the “All of Suzor” package - can’t wait to try them!

1 Like

More Suzor coming your way. Thanks for sharing the love James.

Thanks John, will be dropping off on your porch sometime next week. Will email you shortly. Cheers.

Awesome, drop a line when you make it here. We’ll set up something fun.

In for the Ringer. Looking forward to trying these wines… they appear to be right up my alley!

1 Like

Thanks Marcus, here because of you guys, appreciate the support.
Let’s do that Chardonnay tasting we keep talking about.
Cheers,
Greg

That’s the goal right? Thanks for taking a chance on us! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on them.
Cheers, Greg

First time for us too, excited to share this with you Mark!

In for the mixed case. I had not heard of you guys prior to this but sounds up my alley.

1 Like

in for 4 pack - excited to check it out!

1 Like

I’m in for All of Suzor! Can’t wait to try it!

1 Like

In for the pinot 6-pack. Excited to try something new!

1 Like

After examination… pulled the trigger on the “All of…”

Looking forward to trying something new.

If anyone has tried these wines previously please let us know !!

1 Like

We are so grateful to everyone for showing up and supporting us on our first Berserker day!
We can’t wait to share these wines with all of you! We will be in touch via email in the next 24 hours with more information.
Thank you!

Glad people are finding you, the wines are fantastic!

Thank you Todd, we had a bottle of your skin contact Gewurtz. a few months back, proof that skin contact wines can be delicious.
Cheers, Greg

In for THE RINGER - thank you!!!