Suzor Wines | ''Oregon Pinot Noir at its precision-balanced, Burgundy-inspired best.''

Awesome, thanks Jeff. We’re down to the last few cases!

Or proof that skin contact wines don’t have to be oxidized…? [snort.gif] champagne.gif

1 Like

In for All of Suzor. Excited to try your wines :slight_smile:

Thanks! Just talked about Oregon Pinot and ageability. Oregon has the cool weather and cool nights to retain acidity. Key for keeping older vintages lively, intriguing and worth the wait.

In for the Ringer

Thanks Larry! A bit of Oregon coming to you.

I posted in the Newbie thread a few days ago, but we opened a 2014 Suzor Tower on Friday night in advance of BD12. It was still very lively and youthful. Finished the bottle on Monday night with similar impressions. I did perceive some spicy notes on Friday that I usually associate with Pommard. Thanks for the offers.

Spot on! Pommard has always been the backbone of our Pinot’s. It is such an expressive clone, purity of fruit and spice. The 2014 also has some 115 from my mothers vineyard, Menefee. I never liked 115 until it was grown there. In a cooler site, it is just a beautiful expression. Joined by Pommard, they compliment each other so well.

Thanks James!

In for the Ringer

1 Like

All sold of The Ringer! Thank you so much to you all!

Looks like The Ringer is sold out. In for an All of Suzor though

In for a sixer of Pinot, first time buyer.
Thanks Greg

Perfect substitute. More variety, and access to our miniscule Chard and Gamay production. And a killer deal!

Greg,

Welcome to Berserker Day and thank you for the amazing offer. In for an All of Suzor case. Look forward to trying these later this year.

1 Like

Thanks so much CJ! Enjoy!

Thank you for the warm welcome! This has been an amazing day, hopefully fun for everyone. Definitely a blast for us.

Yesssss we loved it when Greg and Melissa came and did a virtual chat on Zoom with AJ’s OR wine group! We love the Gamay. Mmm… We’re in for a 4 pack! [cheers.gif]

This looks awesome, and in my theme to support more small wineries in my state of Oregon! In for the All of Suzor. Thank you.

Ahh Zoom, the private tasting room of 2020! Thank you so much and great to see you here.

Thanks Mike! And thank you for looking to the small producers. I remember our first Suzor vintage in 2011 of five barrels. It felt huge back then!