Suzor Wines | ''Oregon Pinot Noir at its precision-balanced, Burgundy-inspired best.''

Intro for me. Looking forward to trying the wines, and to another OR visit soon!!

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing new faces in Oregon!

I know right?! My husband (a fellow Quebeqois like your lovely spouse) loved your wines. He was also really happy to see another Canadian transplant, lol. We recently drank our bottle of your Ensemble wine…it was amazing! Still holding the other Pinots and Gamays we got. :slight_smile:

Drink the Gamay! It is tasting delicious. The Pinot is a solid drink or hold, your choice!

In for the pinot vertical. Really looking forward to trying these wines!

Thanks James, we can’t wait to share these with you!

We’re all sold out, thank you for the incredible support on our very first Berserker Day!
We look forward to sharing these wines with you, discussing them further, and geeking out.
THANK YOU!

Congrats!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Great to see you here on the board, hopefully we can do the same in town sometime as well!

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Amazing deals here; bummed I missed out!

1 Like

Thanks Marcus, appreciate your support. Will be in touch shortly!
Cheers,
Greg

Sorry you missed us David! See you next time!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the tip–I will go pull our bottles from the Wine Fridge for drinking! :wink: [cheers.gif]

I waited to post this in the thread until I knew I could secure at least a few more bottles of it, but the 2018 Sunflower Chardonnay is extraordinary, particularly for the price. I’ve forced Greg to notify me when they are available (have to be offered to the club members first, but we got the preview here on WB!) as I’ll buy more then as well. Has that matchstick flinty reduction I love, a more supple and richer profile than what I’ve experienced in much of the Walter Scott wines, perhaps a bit more ripeness, but great lively acidity and complexity. For the price, I’m loading up as soon as I’m able…

All you West Coast folks getting to try all of the BD wines ahead of us East Coast and Midwest folks just doesn’t seem fair [swearing.gif]

Wines arrived today! Looking forward to trying them. Thanks

'cept that this West Coast folk used to be a Midwest folk and moved…so…

I used to think people just moved out to the West Coast because of the weather. Turns out it’s really because they couldn’t wait on their winter hold wines [snort.gif]

I certainly couldn’t wait to try these. Our 6-pack of Pinot arrived yesterday and tonight we opened a bottle of the Suzor 2015 The Tower Pinot Noir which is proving to quite lovely. When it was first opened the flavor profile was dominated by bright red fruits but that soon started to give way to darker red flavors that gave it a beguiling tension. Now it is developing a flintiness that just adds more complexity to the mix.

I’m really glad I got the opportunity to try this wine and I’m already looking forward to trying the rest.

1 Like