Tempting wine purchases you’ve passed on—give others a shot

Stotter has done enough damage, what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

When you were 9?

1 Like

Haha not that long ago, probably more or less when Alan bought them

2005 V Madrone Napa Cab at klwines for $45

2016 (I think…) Copain Hawks Butte Syrah for $30 at K&L. Already exhausted my budget on the Baker Ranch and Brosseau last fall. It’s a killer wine at a great price.

This is a thread I’ve tried to start! Please add a link if you can

Haha ok maybe it was earlier than I was there

Winecellarage 17 vogue musigny vv 599

1 Like

Flatiron Krug NV halves. $69.99 plus 10% off 12+ bottle code (10OFF) bringing it down to just under $63 was pretty attractive

1 Like

I left a little stash of 2013 bedrock at thewineclub, there is some Nervo, pagani, and a couple bottles of ode de Lucien.

2016 Giacomo Conterno Barolo Francia is on wine.com for 299 (in MD). With promo codes and RMN cash back can it get below 200.

Pre-1997 Liparita wines on Winebid.
They were unrecognized but well-worthy cousins to La Jota.

South Florida / Miami '07 Comtes at $125

Quite a few BDX 375s in the latest Cellaraiders email.

Wine Club has some Ramonet.

1 Like

…damn you [cheers.gif]

1 Like

2014 Lokoya Diamond Mt $195 at Benchmark

Does sharing a good deal count? I am fairly new here, but last week I shared a website that had a decent amount of Falkenstein AP 11 “Meyer Nepal”. I was going to buy two cases, but the site said they only had 36 bottles so I ordered 6 bottles and shared the site on the boards because I knew others were looking for the wine. It looks like several stores got their shipment so my sharing wasn’t as great as I thought, but several people thanked me for sharing and were able to get a case. Made me feel like I made the right choice. Wine is always better shared in my opinion!

Edit- I think I misunderstood the point of the thread. I don’t have any new great deals to share right now. The wine I found last week was Falkenstein AP 11 “Meyer Nepal” Riesling at durham.wine. A great price, but more so a hard wine to find up to that point given the 98 point rating from MFW.

Very cool idea! I will definitely scour looking for some good deals.

2 Likes

The Bottle List has some Prevost

1 Like