Tempting wine purchases you’ve passed on—give others a shot

I rarely jump at one of B-21’s emails…but went in for a 6pack of 2007 Chateau Suduiraut 375ml at $30/ea

1990 Monsanto “Il Poggio” - $75 - K&L

Whoa, what a deal. Plus the free shipping. This is an absolute steal. Hope they actually deliver. Thanks!!

It won’t let you add more than qty 11 @ 101.99/btl. Must have been an error? Otherwise it would be a steal for sure.

“Some of the quantities requested exceed the amount in our inventory. Please contact us if you need to purchase more than the indicated amount.”

Is there a code that has to be added? Looks like $40 to me…

Oh man I hope they honor my order!

I’m guessing people already bought most of the inventory since this was such a great deal. Bought a full case at the deeply discounted price earlier today, as did at least one other Berserker.

I did get a confirmation email on my order with the offered price

I did too. Just hope they don’t come back to me tomorrow to tell me it was an error!

Yes, ESAVE

Just got an e-mail saying my order has been cancelled. I knew something wasn’t right…

Just received the same… Bummer

Where’s sorry for the inconvenience, here’s a 15% off coupon on your next purchase?! [wink.gif]

Eh, I don’t fault them cancelling the orders, especially given what actually happened. I don’t really expect them go give coupons in a situation like that.

I did check the website to see if there was any Dunn Napa Valley at a new price to see if they were BSing, but it appears they were telling the truth that they don’t have any Dunn Napa Valley. If it was relisted on their website at another price I think that’d be a different story and a coupon code of some sort would have been nice.

I bet they have it and don’t want to honor the price, how does a screw up like that happen?

Not so much passed on, but after buying a lot of Magdelaine from older vintages, I can now say I have enough. So my source is Crump Richmond, who are brokers, but seem to have sources for them.

Watch them miraculously appear as in stock next week.

Thanks!

Bummer, sorry to hear. Well, worth a shot at that price.

I too put an order in for the Dunn Napa from 67 Wine and Spirits yesterday, got an order confirmation and a delivery confirmation, but then just received the “out of stock” email.

However, if you go on the web site right now it still shows as being available at the $49/bottle price for a case.

They need to change the offer.

1 Like