tercero wines - LAST DAY FOLKS (and it's my Birthday) :-)

Lee,

That’s a fun one - lots of stuff in there!

Thanks - truly appreciate it!

Cheers

I need to try Larry’s wines as well. Six whites for me. I saw you on Casemates Larry but I knew this day was coming so I had to stand down. Love your participation on the various sites.

Chris,

Thank you so much! And I dig the participation - I love what I do and sharing my passion and limited knowledge with others champagne.gif flirtysmile [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

Also in for a rose case - looking forward to it. I always value your insights on rose Larry - and thanks for sharing the story about your kid - they sound awesome, and it’s awesome that you’re such a proud parent!

Thanks for the order - and the kind words. It means the world to me . . .

Cheers!

In for a 6 pack o thr 2017 roses. Looking forward to warmer weather when we can start breaking them out!

Thanks for your participation on this board. I always learn from your posts.

Thanks for the order - and the kind words!

No need to wait for warm weather with my Rose - you should consider getting some of my 2016 NOW and enjoying it at room temperature - absolutely lovely!!!

Cheers!

In for a six pack of the 2017 Rose’! I think I may have a 2016 Rose’ left, I drink them all year long!

Larry, I have one of my employees pointed your way - he doesn’t have time (I work him too hard) to look through all the deals, so he asks me to point him in the right direction for a shortcut. I told him to go here for Rose and whites

Thank you so much - and the best bottle of the 2016 that I’ve had was one I opened two days ago - seriously . . .

Cheers!

Thank you, my friend - greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers!

This rose really really sucks and no one should buy it until I get home and ask my wife how much she wants.

For those who do not know, in a blind challenge against SQN Gallinita and Biondi Santi Rose served to 8 experienced amateur tasters, the Tercero was the clear winner.

Thanks for the commentary, my friend :slight_smile: In all honesty, thanks for piping in about the results of that blind tasting - I have to say that I was pleased with the results champagne.gif [wow.gif] [snort.gif]

You mean this one I’m pulling for dinner tonight? Sadly, it’s still Rosé weather in socal. No brainer purchasing this or any of Larry’s stuff. I’ve written a million tasting notes on his wines because we love them. White, red, Rosé, whatever.
IMG_20180126_161554.jpg

Thanks! Rose’ futures ordered!

Larry,
I must be blind as a bat. Can’t see where to enter SHIPME. Please help this old man. Thanks
Just found it. I am blind as a bat. Order for a red and a white going in now.

Picked up the 16/17 Rose case just now as well as the whites 6 pack. You can’t go wrong here people.
Thanks Larry.

In for a sixer now I’m ready for summer!

Brig,

Thanks for the nice thoughts and the great picture! And the thing about my rose is it’s ALWAYS rose weather for that wine!!!

Cheers!

Thanks as usual Nancy - I truly and honestly appreciate the continued support from you and Sal . . .