tercero wines - LAST DAY FOLKS (and it's my Birthday) :-)

Bob,

Glad you were able to figure it out [snort.gif] and thanks for the continued support - I really do appreciate it!

Cheers!

Mike and Dana,

Not sure what to say - but thank you so much :slight_smile: Love you guys - and love this community [snort.gif] flirtysmile [wow.gif] [cheers.gif] champagne.gif

Cheers!

Thanks - and I’m hopeful that you’ll enjoy it as much if not more than last year’s!!!

Cheers!

In for the 2017 Rose 6 pack. This has been our favorite rose the past few years starting with Larry allowing us to purchase one of his two last bottles (had someone else interested in them) of the 2013 when we first visited his tasting room in 2014. The 2016 is killer and can’t wait to try the 17.

Thanks Larry!!

Tony,

Thank YOU, my friend - for the order and the kind words. I truly dig making my rose and am psyched that others have been ‘discovering’ it more and more.

The futures offer has certainly been a hit both last year and this - as has the case purchase of 1/2 2017 futures and 1/2 2016 release. And the 2016 is truly just getting better in bottle - something that most folks would not expect with rose but the proof is in the bottle [snort.gif]

Cheers!

In for the 2016/2017 rose case and the white sampler (even though I have no room for more wine). Love your wines, Larry! It’s too good to pass up.

In for a 6-pack of rose and the white sampler! Super excited to try the rose, and always a pleasure to support Larry. Thank you, Larry, for always taking care of Berserkers!

Paula,

Thank you so much for the order and the kind words - and I’m certain you won’t be disappointed champagne.gif [snort.gif] flirtysmile [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

Cheers!

Sherri,

Thanks for the order - and the kind words. It means the world to me - and I hope that those on WB know that I am here because I DIG it, not for any other reason . . .

Cheers!

Just a note of thanks you have continued to place orders today. I’m humbled and thankful for the continued support. And yes, I still do have wine left for the rest of you who still haven’t placed your orders yet! :slight_smile:

Order in library 2011’s and white sampler! Great wines great offer Larry.

2 pack of the Rose mags for me!

Thanks Joe and Dave - greatly appreciated! Just glad to be able to share my hard work with WB fans :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thanks for the orders still rolling in - and please note that I am going through each order to make sure that those did not use the ‘shipme’ code to deduct extra shipping charges have it deducted on my end :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Larry,
I don’t seem to be able to login and see my order with either firefox or brave.
I do have some extensions installed; no script and add block plus, but I’ve disabled both and still fail.
What browsers work with your site?
What doesn’t.

Good question, my friend. I know that Safari, Chrome and Firefox work perfectly - or at least have in the past . . .

Try again and keep me posted - I’ll do my best to help. If push comes to shove, email me at larry@tercerowines.com and I’ll make it happen

Cheers

And Ron, just so you know, I just checked your order for the mixed case of 2016/7 Rose and you did remove the extra charges . . .

Cheers

Thanks Larry, email on the way.

And Lawence Lipkin, just took care of your ‘shipme’ - you’re all good :slight_smile:

Thank you!!!

Larry - Thank you for the offer and sharing in the community! I’m really looking forward to tasting these.