tercero wines - LAST DAY FOLKS (and it's my Birthday) :-)

Just a quick note that I have extended all BerserkderDay Offerings through the rest of the weekend! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions whatsoever - and thanks for all of the support and the kind words about my interaction on the board . . .

Cheers!

Thanks for the onslaught of orders today, folks :slight_smile:

I have just a few more case pack specials of 2016/17 Mourvedre Rose and a handful of 2016 Rose magnums left - so if you’re on the fence, got off it sooner rather than later :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Good morning - and Happy Monday!

I will be emailing everyone who ordered later today with another confirmation and information about shipping. I am ready to ship all products with the exception of the 2017 Mourvedre Rose (it hasn’t been bottled yet!!!). Those folks who ordered either the stand-alone 2017 Mourvedre Rose or the package containing the 2016 and 2017 Roses will have their wines sent in late March. All other wines are ready to roll . . .

And yes, I still am taking orders today - it’s the berserker thing to do, right?

Cheers!

Three quick things -

(1) Extended all offers through February 2nd - in honor of my birthday that day :slight_smile:

(2) I’ve now contacted everyone who ordered wines other than the Rose futures package to ascertain when to ship - please reply back when you can

(3) I do have 2 more Magnum 2 packs available - this is really a great deal, and these wines will be drinking beautifully now, and for the next year to two as well (seriously).

Thanks once again for all of the support - I truly and honestly appreciate it and do not take it for granted.

Cheers!

Last Day, folks - and it’s my birthday so let’s go out with a bang :slight_smile:

Magnums are now sold out.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday!

Belated Happy Birthday. Two Boxes of wine from you delivered today. champagne.gif

Sean

Just wanted to let all know that I finally bottled my new 2017 Mourvedre Rose last week and will be getting the futures orders shipped out over the next two weeks. You should have received an email stating as such over the weekend and should be responding to me please :slight_smile:

And for those who did not order the new rose, you may want to reconsider . . . it’s a beauty :slight_smile:

Cheers!

My rose’ arrived, will it make it to summer, worried

No need to wait on either the 16 or the 17. The 16 is singing right now - drinking better than ever. And the aromatics on the 17 are truly ‘off the charts’, especially at cellar to room temperature, where I prefer to see my roses consumed at.

Keep me posted.

Cheers!

We had a bottle of the ‘16 the night, great Rose’. Now will the case last till the first day of summer

Awesome - but I didn’t see any note posted . . . [wow.gif] [snort.gif] newhere

Cheers!

Nice to see reorders already coming in my 2017 Mourvedre Rose :slight_smile: And I’m offering ‘special deals’ for those who do - just ask!

Cheers

Thanks for the reminder. Just sent you a small order.

These may not last till summer

Your reorder is on its way - and I am offering special deals for others who may want to reorder - just get a hold of me and let’s talk . . .

Cheers!