tercero wines - Something for Everyone!

Ahhhh shucks . . . . thanks!

The Grenache Blanc is always a crowd pleaser. When I serve it, people are surprised, particularly since they tend to drink so little of it. The Viognier is great with food, such as Thai. Love the smoothness and the rich mouth-feel of the Roussanne.

In!

So excited to see so many WBers ordering my wine from me for the first time! And thanks for those of you who have ordered in the past!

I’ll be sending off an email later tonight asking for shipping preference for those of you East of the Rockies - ship next week via temperature controlled trucking or wait a bit longer . . .

And for those of you in CA and NV, I will be in touch as well about shipping out as early as this Thursday for Friday delivery.

Cheers!

OK, you convinced me. Order in.

champagne.gif

In for the Big Sampler. I screwed up and forgot to put in the shipping promo.

I ordered the reds but didn’t see the shipping code so it charged me. I see earlier where you said you’d correct it. Always happy to support one of the good guys (and I like your wines as well)!

Larry:

Can you provide details on the 2013 viognier? I didn’t see it listed on your website. Dry or sweet? AVA, Vineyard?
CT only shows the 2012 late harvest

I’ll let Larry jump in on the specifics but I think the sweet was only the one barrel back in '12 that decided it wanted to stop fermentation so Larry said "ok, then I’ll bottle you up like this then.

I have many notes on all of them. It’s an awesome wine.

Thanks Brig. I ordered the white 6 pack. Ran into the roadblock when I tried to enter into CT.

A very nice day subscriber early order day coming to a close.

No worries- will remove shipping before charging your card.

Thanks!

Thanks my friend! Will remove shipping charges before your card is charged - promise!

Cheers

My 2013 comes from the White Hawk Vineyard and is bone dry. It’s austere and still a bit backwards - I am not a big CA vio fan and don’t like those fat, flabby versions :slight_smile:

I’ve held off releasing until now - it’s been in bottle nearly 18 months - and it’s drinking beautifully.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Larry
Found the viognier on CT under White hawk vineyard

Happy birthday to Davis. Enjoy the day and watch the orders start rolling in

Love trying new white wines… placed an order earlier, can’t wait!

Order in, looking forward to this!

In for a case of the reds (two six-packs). Missed out on you last year – came too late, and I’d already spent too much – so made sure you were our first stop this time out. Thanks, Larry!

Larry, do you paypal?

Picked up a 6 of the red yesterday. Looking forward to it. [cheers.gif]