tercero wines - Something for Everyone!

I’m down for the Comtes.

[snort.gif]

The case pricing was too good to pass up! Thanks Larry!

Thanks all - greatly appreciated! I will be around for a bit longer and then I need to trek down to LA for a trade tasting.

Keep em coming - and let me know if you have any questions

Cheers!

in for the whites. Never tried them. Looking forward to tasting them [cheers.gif]

Just ordered a 6 pack of the whites. Don’t generally drink a lot of white, but I’m really looking forward to trying these. I have had the Les Deux Comtes before, and am getting another bottle this year from the Cabot offer.

Thanks Larry!

So then last week I tell the Mrs. “Yeah, with little league fees due this month and now they are starting cub scouts and music lessons we should prob cut back on wine. I can start with skipping Berserker Day this year”…

I must a been few glasses in that night… I"m looking forward to trying the whites.

Its been a while that I had these wines, cant wait to try the whites…

Long time WB lurker with a couple posts. But I’m a huge fan of Tercero wines and drool over his bread Instagram photos, any chance of shipping some beer cheese bread with the wine, haha. I’m an idiot for never joining his club, but I stop by his tasting room 3-4 times a year to buy wine. Not a nicer person and killer value wines. Thank you Larry for what you do. Best customer service, had a bad bottle once, bought at Whole Foods, and he replaced the wine from his current vintage. Brig turned me on to Larry’s wines about 3-4 years ago, and been a fan since.

Oh yeah, I bought the big sampler pack. $300 for 12 bottles!!! You are killing me Larry!!! You have probably never heard that. Lol.

Opened up a 10 Larner Grenache tonight in honor of Berserker Day (since I some how found myself with 2 more bottles coming to augment the 3 I already had).

No official notes as I was cooking dinner but hot damn does this just keep getting better as the night progresses. Starts out slightly floral with beautiful, bright, lighter fruit that starts to trend a little darker and put on a little weight and smoke with air. There’s a sharp, acidic pop with fine, slightly earthy tannins… wait, this is turning into a tasting note. I don’t want to clog the offer thread, so let’s just say this is great juice.

If you’ve got some extra $$$ left this Berserker Day there’s worse ways to spend it…

Thanks all (blushing) . . .

And yep, that 2010 Larner Grenache IS singing . . .with lots of upside potential!

Cheers

In for a red six pack–the slow aging in neutral (or close to it) wood sounds great, as does a TCA-free closure.

By the way, Larry, we talked by phone once when I lived in CA. First time customer, though!

Budget dictated that I limit myself to one moderately-priced offering this year, and I made it a Tercero reds pack. Thanks, Larry, for a great deal on quality wine! Hope to see you in Los Olivos later this year…

For those who have reached out about forgetting to remove the shipping charges - do not worry! I will be doing that myself before the cards are run!

And sorry for the lack of interaction / communication yesterday - had a trade tasting in the afternoon and a consumer tasting in the evening and didn’t get home until midnight - AND I lost my voice (!!!) because of some ailment I’ve picked up! Gonna try to sleep now and get back to folks later.

And note that I’ll keep the offer up until at least Noon PST :slight_smile:

What an insane deal. Can’t wait to get into these! Suzy will love the variety of whites.

First time buyer and in for a 6 pack of the whites. Can’t wait to try them! Thanks for the great offer Larry!

All CA orders shipped yesterday or today; all others shipping this week unless you’ve directed me otherwise (and going temp control, at least all of these East of the Rockies . . .)

Thanks again!

Mine arrived a couple of minutes ago! Thanks and happy birthday, Larry.

Got my shipment this morning and have a Grenache Blanc waiting for dinner (chicken - should go well). Looking forward to it.

Having a 2010 Larner Vineyard Cuvée Loco tonight for Larry’s birthday. Explosive blackberry and raspberry.