tercero wines - Something for Everyone!

Received my six-pack today, safe and sound after what I’m sure was an arduous 60-mile trip… Thanks & happy birthday, Larry!

Pobegad a Grenache Blanc last night (received it that day). As good as I remembered - notes of Meyer lemons with a touch of stone fruit. Much fuller and richer than many Grenache Blancs and went wonderfully with roasted chicken.

Thanks Bob - love to hear this :slight_smile: Keep those notes coming!

Well, had the Roussanne last night and its every bit as good as the Grenache Blanc. More stone fruit and less lemon than the GB but another white with more fullness than most. Would be interesting to taste these side by side but both are really wonderful. Great Job Larry.

Thanks Bob. What temperature did you have the Roussanne at? I prefer to pour this one at room temp to show off the texture of the wine . . .

And you should share your notes so the rest of the WB community can see them :slight_smile:

Cheers!

My wine arrived today. 16 degrees here. Bottles were quite cold. Almost blew the corks out of them. neener

The Roussanne was too cold, I’ll admit (and it did improve in the glass as it warmed). And I’ll see if I can get the Cellar Tracker notes over here.

Just wanted to mention that I’ve emailed all WB Day purchasers with a special offer on my new 2015 Mourvedre Rose and my new aberration, a stainless aged red blend of Cinsault, Grenache and Mourvedre. If you did not receive this special offer, please email me at larry@tercerowines.com and I’ll be happy to pass it along.

AND if you want to restock any of your WB Day tercero purchases, let me know and I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Cheers!