The Other Walker Brother's Wine Project: Faith Winery

It’s an easy ‘pass’ for me.

Christian (Ray’s wife) commented on the Facebook post, so I assume it is real.

I’m not being snarky but I wonder if people here think that his association/relationship with MI and Ray will be a positive or negative in his new venture. I know Berserkers is a small part of the wine buying public but that other thread got some good traction elsewhere.

You gotta have Faith!

I hear the Walker family wine style is a bit on the Zombie side.

After reading his long narrative and keeping an open mind, while he gets point for honesty, it does not make me want to like him or buy wines from him.

Don’t understand.

Walker = Zombie

Ah. I am not a TV/Movie zombie fan.

From the very popular AMC TV Series, “The Walking Dead” .

You’d think that you would get someone to proof read your first big marketing piece. It was just painful to read and then re-read to try and figure out what he was saying:

My daughter was born 13 and 27 months respectively after her two older brothers.

They’ll give a “bachelor” degree to anyone these days…yikes.

This write up doesn’t necessarily relate to the readers what kind of project Faith Winery is. It’s just trying to sell a story (just like what his brother did with MI). Invest/support my project not because the wines are going to be special but because my story about faith is my project’s namesake. Maybe I’m just dense but I don’t get it.

At least they have a catchy theme song:

Best april fools prank ever! Hats off to the Walker clan.

Ken
That song has been stuck in my head since I saw the OP from Tex. [head-bang.gif]

I doubt the “Maison Ilan Berserker experience” has any real impact on purchases overall. One rerun of Bourdain and Ray having a drink will probably offset any consequence.

Considering I have no Burg at all in my cellar, I’ll move on to something else.

I’m not as quick as you. It was Nancy’s post that got me.

Ba da bing!

Spent a couple of days in the Chicago suburbs and had brunch at the humongous restaurant belonging to the Walker Brothers, where you’ll feel out of place if you’re not at least 20 pounds overweight. Servings are obscenely sized.

Tasty pancakes, though.

Dick Walker huh?