The Other Walker Brother's Wine Project: Faith Winery

Love that scene!

A couple points the majority are seeming to miss in my opinion.

Have you tried the wine? Is it good or is it shit?

Clearly not going to have the issue of shipping from France to US, but could have the issue of shipping to other statesā€“Permits???

Someone needs to try these wines and post.

But true to form, Bash the hell out of Rayā€™s brother before trying the wines.

I havenā€™t judged the wines one way or another. Iā€™m bashing the hell out of what he has written. These may be the greatest wines ever made. . That fact doesnā€™t change the sheer ridiculousness of what he has written.

And letā€™s talk about ā€œlet the wine do the talkingā€. Who is really the one trying to make being interested in the wine about the backstory? He is. Therefore, I get to judge what he wrote.

Tex, you should check out ā€œThe Walking Deadā€ - it is so over the top you might just like it.

Did you actually read what Richard Walker wrote? Please reread it and tell us that you would take his winemaking effort seriously.

Wine Berserkers, delight of the incapable and insignificant!

I prefer ā€œincompetent and inconsequentialā€, if you donā€™t mind.

Iā€™m just hoping I make the cut of the 7 people who are on WB

Looks like you made it! You, Brian and Tex. [welldone.gif]

Does that make Todd the godfather of the ā€œonline mafiaā€?

Could be Todd Waldmann

I donā€™t see this as any different or unfair than people making fun of the bizarre shit that Jayson Woodbridge writes. People have the right to judge others on their character regardless of how good or bad of a wine they create. The quality of the wine isnā€™t terribly relevant to this thread IMHO. Related to that, I think thatā€™s why there have typically been two types of posts about MI: ones about the winemakerā€™s business practices and others about the quality of the wines.

Faith Winery is an expert in deletionā€¦just like his brother Ray.
No more mention of WB on their page.

Amazing.

The Other Walker Brotherā€™s Wine Project
Post #65 Postby Chris Blum Ā» Today, 8:58am

Did you actually read what Richard Walker wrote? Please reread it and tell us that you would take his winemaking effort seriously.

Did I read his comments? Yes. Do I take his winemaking seriously? Clearly NO. Would I buy his wine? Clearly NO. Would I try his wine if offered by one of my friends? Yes, but my friends only drink aged Burgundy (at least two years old) and occasionally Bordeaux so they would never buy the wine. Hell my friends wonā€™t even drink Screaming Eagle when I offer it to them.

neener

Clearly, those seven spent an AMAZING amount of money on Maison Ilan in order to get the project off the ground, buy Ray a crib and secure that badazz new BMW.

Wow.

You better watch out, boyā€¦cuz you no nothing.

Looks like he is smarter than the folks here. He isnā€™t interested in continuing a useless conversation.

If we werenā€™t interested in useless conversation, we wouldnā€™t be here to begin with.

I no, huh?