The 'Post-BerserkerDay' Hangover thread (MERGED)

+1 Very much looking forward to my first BerserkerDay!

Months!

Enjoy, all!

Thanks Jeb et. al.

We can all thank Ed tomorrow if the server holds up! (and throughout the year for his commitment in fixing all the random corrupted data tables!)

To all involved…my sincere thanks!

Since all of you west coasters are awake - let’s get this party started. i am two gulps of pappy in - at this rate, i won’t be conscious when this starts! [wow.gif]

Great job Todd, Jeb et al from another newb. Looking forward to the excitment of the chase!

Todd, Jeb, (secret committee, if that’s your real name), and participants in this year’s offers…THANK YOU. [cheers.gif]

Thats our plan. Let the east coasters party early, then pass out as the west coast swoops in to steal the deals. [drinkers.gif]

When does this party begin?

I skipped last year due to all of the mailers that hit, and I am gratefullyquite amped to turn my cards into wallet corium today.

Great job, WB Team!

I am pretty excited to participate in my first Berserker Day!! Thank you, Jeb for getting me in the loop quickly. You are awesome!! I am ready for my computer to start smoking. Thank you, Todd for creating a place where we all get to share our passion and experiences with the noble juice. I am not in the preview…but save some money to try our new wine off of Mountain Terraces, Akóma Zoúme. I will be available online today to bring everyone up to speed on the new 2012 goals!!

I’ll say thanks now because later when I tally up how much I spend I might not want to be thanking anyone. [cheers.gif]

Berserker Day is great fun.

+1

I say thanks for the organizers and the vendors who participate. I learned from last year and took the day off from work. That being the case, she who must be obeyed definitely does not thank you. [snort.gif]

Thanks for all the work Jeb (et al)!!

Thanks for not coming in to work today, Donk. [berserker.gif]

Thank you, committee! Jeb, I guess you’re all right as well…

Thanks especially to Todd, Jeb, Baptiste, Jamie, and also all of the participating wineries and wine shoppers. This is a great event that I have been looking forward to since last year. [cheers.gif]

Thanks indeed to Jeb, Todd, and everyone who put together BDIII! [cheers.gif]

Sums up my thoughts very nicely.