The 'Post-BerserkerDay' Hangover thread (MERGED)

Thanks to all the worker bees and the Queen… I mean… Todd.

grouphug flirtysmile

This is my first BD!! This is INSANE!! I can’t believe the amount of work that you all put in to this.

So a hearty and sincere THANK-YOU to Baptiste D, Jamie and Jeb…and of course to Todd as well. Truly EPIC!! [welldone.gif]

NOTE: I’ve been trying to juggle work and checking out the offers…and now I completely understand why some folks have been talking about taking the day off.

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

[tease.gif]

Folks, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Twitter, Facebook, email, whatever - let people know about BerserkerDay!!

I had to miss the previous Berserker Days because of business travel but am really regretting it now. Even though my credit cards are taking a pounding, a major thank you to all involved. [thankyou.gif] I guess we also have to thank the wineries for making us offers we can’t refuse. [welldone.gif]

for those on twitter, #BerserkerDay

Sorry, I got bumped to page two. I’m better than that. neener

I missed last year, and I’m sure that my poor MC is gonna have one heck of a hangover tomorrow!!!

Thanks, Jeb!!!

Biggest. BersekerDay. EVER!

A huge thank you to Jeb, Todd, and everyone else involved for putting together so many incredible offers. I’m amazed at all the great offers available. I feel shocked.

Thank you, all!!!

You usually have to pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.

Okay, Jeb, my shit-ton is ordered. I am alright until the bills arrive. newhere

Berserker Day is an annual tradition now. Like Christmas and the Super Bowl, only better. Why? Because people like Todd, Jeb, and the other organizers invest a shit-ton of their time organizing it and persuading winemakers and other artisans to offer excellent deals to us on this blessed day. My heartfelt thanks to you all.

Thanks to Todd, Jeb and all involved including all of the wineries who agreed to be part of this. Well worth the vacation day. Went to mark it on the calendar for next year and realized it is a Sunday.

Many thanks to all of you who have made this a great and expensive day. [cheers.gif]

way to go guys. My first berserkerday and pulled down alot of goodies. Thanks for all your hard work.

Big thanks to Jeb and Todd for making this happen. You guys rock!

[welldone.gif]

+1 [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

It’s like the Oscars …

Thank you Todd, Jeb and the Committee
Thanks to everyone who purchased.
flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Karen
Jean Edwards Cellars

I can’t lie, I’m overwhelmed with all the compliments. Seeing as there are probably only two Jebs on the board, and Jeb Dunnuck CLEARLY provides more than I do, I figured I’d try to step my game up. Seriously, thanks. I hope you all enjoyed the wineries we got on board. I’m not above receiving some swag… keep that in mind. haha. [berserker.gif]

Well done, guys. This was an awesome day. Painful to the wine budget but still awesome.