The "What are you drinking during Berserker Day" thread

Yum. Phenomenal texture.

'06 Lagier-Meridith Syrah, purchase from BeserkerDay 2

Pappy 12

Le Pupille Poggio Valente

Martini

'93 Flora Springs Rutherford Reserve Cabernet.

Moved on to a '84 ridge geezer. Sill hanging on

atta boy

2009 Eric Texier Brezeme Vieille Serine. Needed a few hours in a decanter, but it’s an incredible wine, so pure, layered and complex.

Something I found in my dads closet…

08 Ketcham Viognier

2008 Rhys Alesia Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast.
yum

Moved on… Must be an Oregon night for me!

cheers to all you bezerkers!

Nice!

I just finished last night’s 09 Copain Tous PN. What’s next?

niiice…i’m really pitching hard for a mag of this to wife…I keep telling her about the etched bottle but she keeps asking if it’s too light…ugh, i’ve created a monster! [swoon.gif]

From memory after a few Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stouts and a snifter of Tequila Ocho Reposado:

Decanted one hour. Ruby with a clear rim. Bright nose of fresh herbs and ripe berries. A really nice acid carries though a rather short midpalate but fresh Herbs de Provence and dark fruit flavors persist and become sweetened by a red plum and fuji apple (almost creamy?) finish. Drink now with some air or wait a few more years. Not a light Pinot Noir. Gets heavier after a few hours. Paired well with grilled Irish Clare Island Salmon.

2000 Barossa Valley Estate Shiraz Ebenezer … yum

On a side note, the Carlo Rossi 1.5L jug makes an amazing decanter. And it’s dirt cheap.

2009 Ketcham RR Pinot Noir

We earned it. One of the busiest walk-in days and we finally get to sit down and see how Berserker Day is going. Looks like its been a real success so far. Congratulations to Todd, Jeb and crew. [cheers.gif]

2007 Saxum Broken Stones. I love Saxum.

moved over to some 2009 Donnhoff Dellchen GG