TICKETS: "Farm-to-Table" Pig Roast - Santa Ynez BerserkerFest! SOLD OUT

2 tickets, please!

In for 2 tickets. Sounds great.

Put me down for 3!

Yeah…I’m in…why the hell not.

Put me down for 2, if you still got 'em!

we’re already at about 33 so this is filling up FAST!

Please put me in for two
Me and the wife !!

Jennifer and I are in for two!

Can you put me down for 2 as well for now please?

Can’t wait but wondering if this is an annual event or the first time?

Do you remember the event we did in Santa Ynez a couple of years back called “Cuddle then Kill”? We got in a lot of trouble and they wouldn’t let us do it again unless we changed the name. We stayed true last year, we resisted and refused to change the name and there was no event. We sold out for the $$$ this year and changed the name so we could do it again.

Please put me down for 2

two please.

Yikes! Missed this! Put Diana and I on the waitlist.
Cheers!
Marshall

Tick tock.
199940_4213512069522_206613491_n.jpg

Damn I shouldn’t have gone to happy hour, but having missed the initial spots if the wait list is open please count me in plus 1!

We need one of these.

Wait list please, just in case!

I have one. They’re grest. But it’s indirect heat only, no smoke. This is hilarious or demonstratI’ve of insanity, but I have enough pigs to do some experiments? Before the event.

There are a lot of out-of-towners committed to this, and so I will have a hard-and-fast deadline, non-negotiable, to be fair to those on the waitlist, giving them enough time to plan should they make the ‘cut’.

I’m doing a ‘no refunds’ ticket on this, folks, since it’s a BerserkerDay fundraiser, and we’ll have hard costs either way, as I don’t plan on having Peter put up ANYTHING other than the, um, ‘guest of honor’. I’ll come up with some deadlines in the coming days (still digging out from BerserkerDay, frankly, and caught a cold to slow me down) and post them. The deadline to pay will be sometime in April or May, likely, so we have plenty of time to hash this all out. If you jumped on the bandwagon but on second thought you think it’s not possible, do let me know ASAP so I can move folks up.

This obviously will be the MAIN EVENT of BerserkerFest Santa Barbara 2.0 (oh, wait, is it 3.0? We had that one California BerserkerFest which covered a the SB area and further north, early on…) and we’ll plan other events as well so we make a full weekend of it - duh.

[berserker.gif]