TICKETS: "Farm-to-Table" Pig Roast - Santa Ynez BerserkerFest! SOLD OUT

Wait list for 2, please.

Oh Yeah!!!

Waitlist me please…as a member of the first place team from berserkerfest 8.0…how could I not!

Peter; Now that Falltacular is over, it is time to think about our next celebration. Could you post a map or address and directions plus any potential hotels for the participants.

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

Please toss Brad and me down on the waitlist

And the pig said, put me down.

For 1 or 2?

Stay tuned, folks…this is finally in the works, and we’re working on more details, which will be posted once we have them hammered out.

A few notes of what to expect:

Payment will be required in advance, as we have a HUGE waiting list, and the deadline likely will be mid or late May. No refunds, to reduce or eliminate flakiness and get truly firm commitments. If you buy a ticket (or tickets) and can’t make it, you are responsible to ‘sell’ your space to folks on the waitlist, in order - this way we can be sure to be fair to everybody hoping to get in on the action.

We will be planning other events surrounding the ‘main event’, the pig roast, and will post those details as they formulate, but those don’t need to be planned until closer to the event, as most won’t require any advance purchases.

Suggested hotels will be posted once we formalize the events, and know the target location.

First post updated - payments due June 1 to give the huge waitlist enough time to make plans as needed.

Bump bump!

Very few have paid, which will open up a LOT of waitlist folks into the list. If you plan to come, remember the deadline…

Paid attendee list updated

Embassy Suites is sold out for Friday August 4th. I don’t know if there’s some other event going on in Lompoc at that time, but it might be best to make hotel reservations sooner rather than later. We are booked into the O’Cairns.

Wow, crazy! That’s the best hotel in the area (Embassy Suites) - must be a big event somewhere.

I know some were going to look at AirBNB stuff as well, get some party pads going, which would also help with transportation issues

There’s a Marriott in Buellton as well, a bit of a distance from Lompoc (16 miles)

IIRC Carg’s place is a about 7 miles up Sweeney Rd, and Sweeney Rd is a right turn off 246 a half mile or so out of Lompoc. The road turns into a dirt path about half way. I wouldn’t want to be driving home down Sweeney Rd in the dark and after a few drinks :slight_smile:

I’m guessing that taxis and Uber are going to be more available out of Lompoc than Buellton, but if someone knows for sure please let us know.

Is the vineyard that far down the road?
I used google maps and it says it’s less than 2 miles from one of the nearest hotels, the O’cairns Inn & Suites.
I’m not so familiar with the area so it could just be wrong.

OP updated with PAID status - only two weeks remain, then the waitlist moves up, those unpaid move down to waitlist!

I bet a lot of people on the list don’t know this thread is active with a deadline.

No, just procrastinators, I think…

More updates in OP just now

Hi Todd,

Sean Smith + 1 are out. Will be in OC watching girls softball.

Sean

SIX DAYS TO GO (before getting bumped onto the waitlist!)

Seeing as how we have a baby, we can’t be so definite in any planning for August. We’ll hop on to the waitlist, give others a chance to fill this party up, and re-evaluate if there are spots closer to the date. Bummed to potentially/likely miss out on this (especially having had Peter’s cooking at the last Beserkerfest), but we don’t want to keep a spot from somebody who can definitely go.