TICKETS: "Farm-to-Table" Pig Roast - Santa Ynez BerserkerFest! SOLD OUT

Been in Alaska…sorry for the delay.
Should I mail tonight…or drop off check at your house???
Is there a way to pay this on wineberserkers.com???
Help!!

OK…I figured it out!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]
Money has been sent via paypal…
Looking forward to this awesome event!!!

I did not know of the deadline…I was out to sea in Alaska!! [truce.gif] [truce.gif]

I just paid using Paypal… [thankyou.gif]

Hey Everybody - keep looking at the first post, as that’s constantly updated with attendance. I’m working on the last few on the list to get them to commit BEFORE July 1, to give others on the waitlist as much time as possible.

Phil Carpenter is setting up some vineyard tours, apparently, for Sunday. As more details come, we’ll post them.

Hi folks,

I’d love to attend but unfortunately I’m not going to be able to swing it this time. Have fun!

Hi Todd I’ve had a family event out of town come up since this got started, I just saw that my name came up from the alternate which bums me out even more, but unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make it. Damn in-laws…

Wifey made other plans for us and will not budge. One fine day we will make it out to CA for one of these.

Sorry to hear it, David - I’ve removed you from the group, and the first post. The rest of you have a couple weeks yet to confirm, but I’m guessing since some moved off the ‘in’ list, back to waiting, then to ‘in’ and I have no contact info for them that there will be openings, if others want to join in!

For those still looking for accomodations, it looks like the Hampton Inn is open in Buellton now, at a quick glance there are currently rooms available for this weekend.
Its on McMurray right by the Marriott and Firestone brewery.

O’Cairns Inn in Lompoc still $161/nt for that weekend. That’s where we’re staying. Looking forward to seeing all you crazy Berserkers!

Todd please add me +1 to the waiting list

No formal waitlist at this point - if you can make it, send the payment for the tickets (See first post) and you are in!

I’m in; woo hoo!

Bruce

How do you pay?

See the third paragraph in the first post of the thread

2 tickets please

Got em!

SUNDAY UPDATE

Hey, everyone!! So I had to wait until the 15th to hear from some folks, and unfortunately, they aren’t able to give us a tour. BUT! I have two things cooking…and a third pending. Here is the deal:

10am: Domaine de la Cote with Melissa Sorongon (Sashi’s wife) <start time is pending!>
THIS…is truly a spectacular site. Far west in the Sta. Rita Hills…next to Radian. Sashi and Raj Parr are making truly earth shattering wines from here. Been to London a few times and seen the international crowd FREAK out while trying these.

2-2:30pm: Kessler-Haak with Dan and Ellen
No stranger to the Berserker crowd, this is the sleeper site of the SRH. Dan and Ellen share a fence with Clos Pepe and Machado Vineyard…and when you stand at the top of their chard hill, you see Hilliard Bruce. As amazing as the wines are, Dan & Ellen are even better. True gems of the valley.

I’m going to work on something in the 12-2pm window…I’ll let you know as soon as I get something. If not, we’ll all pile into cars and get tacos in Lompoc!

DETAILS
RSVP on this thread or FB page. No money, no fees. BUT, I told the folks that I will keep #'s to very low 20’s. So I have to cap it at 20-22. First come first serve!!

WHAT SHOULD I BRING?!
I’m hoping that we can try some wine while we’re in the vines. Wines seem to taste better in that setting. So please, bring a stem each, some water, and spit cup. I’ll most likely have some spares in the car, but would appreciate if you can provide for yourselves.

Also, we may be running from one site to the next. So if you can bring snacks and things to eat. If I can’t get a third option, we can run for lunch, but really hoping we can get three sites in.

Lastly, hoping to have order forms for the wines so you can buy any wines you like! Most likely be able to pick them up on the way out of town or at the site themselves.

Any questions, concerns, feel free to PM me on WB, or on FB…or e-mail at pcarpe41@gmail.com

I can’t tell you how much I look forward to seeing you all and sharing this experience!

CHEERS!! [cheers.gif]

Nice work, Phil! Did you post this in the FB group also?

Update on details and location sent via PM - let me know if you, as a confirmed attendee (see first post), didn’t receive the PM!