TN: 2012 Ramonet Chassagne Montrachet 1er Clos de la Boudriotte

I wrote them this morning to ask… will let you know what I hear back, with the caveat that they may be too busy in the vines and in these strange circumstance to reply.

Also, I have to correct my last post! It seems Bachelet-Ramonet have the northern part (i.e. right hand side of the map) and Ramonet the southern part of the Clos de la Boudriotte. I will edit my last post accordingly.

I will remember this line if my participation here is ever questioned by my superiors! [thankyou.gif]

does bachelet ramonet make a red from their plot?

Yes, labelled as Clos de la Boudriotte.

Interesting; any thoughts on how it compares? I’ve never seen it in the US. I do have a few bottles of Bachelet-Ramonet Grande Ruchottes but haven’t opened any yet.

Doesn’t that mean he’s tarnishing Robert Parker’s legacy? [shrug.gif]

[wink.gif]

William knows how to behave like a professional. 1 person I can think of calls himself a pro but doesn’t act like it at all.

1 Like

Make sure you tell them that you aren’t giving away TOO much milk. We still want to buy the cow! [wink.gif]

Just ordered some 2016 Ramonet Clos de la Boudriotte as apparently the secret is out. Son’s birth year.

Who would have thought Chassagne Rouge would generate 48 posts.

A post was merged into an existing topic: TN: 2012 Domaine Ramonet Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Clos de la Boudriotte Rouge