Ultramarine Email

Sept 8 allocations opening.

If anyone doesn’t want their full allocation, please PM me…

1 Like

Our 7th release of Ultramarine is coming soon and because of your continued support we are offering a guaranteed allocation on September 8th and 9th two days before the main release. We hope it can offer a respite, however small, in these stressful times.

The 2016 vintage reminds me quite a bit of 2012 but with a bit more polish. These are focused, serious wines which will benefit from some aging — try the blanc de noirs first if you can’t wait, or revisit the 2013s which are drinking superbly now. We have a bit more wine this vintage than in previous years so your allocation is a tiny bit larger.

In addition, we have a small number of 2012 blanc de blanc and blanc de noirs bottles to share. They are limited to one per customer and are not guaranteed. They are sold one a first come, first served basis.

We’ll have full notes and pricing in the release letter. Wishing you the best of health.

Me 2

Did this go out today? I haven’t received anything. I’ve been a buyer for the last 3-4 years, but maybe it’s only to a certain group with an even longer history?

Yes

Pumped as always for the release! Its nice that the allocation is guaranteed for 2 days…but I won’t need more than 30 seconds :wink:

Me 3

Yes, please let me know if anyone is kind enough to share their allocation! I’d love to try a bottle!

Excited that allocations may be a little bigger this year.

Didn’t get any emails today either

I think someone mentioned that it will be released after labor day.

Yep, next Tuesday Sept. 8th [cheers.gif]

Can’t wait till the emails go out. Setting myself up for disappointment though.

Wow. I got the Sept 10 email. I thought I had bought enough over the years.

At least you’re getting some, I doubt after only 2.5 years on the waitlist I will get a sniff [cry.gif]

Still waitlist I guess then… :frowning:

No soup for me.

I thought the same. Interestingly enough, last year I was on the early/guaranteed release and bought as normal…oh well. Just happy to get any at all!

Same for me. I imagine that since '16 was the last year of the drought there’s less wine to go around than '15, and the cutoff for a guaranteed allocation is a little stricter.